What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Manly

Terry-Randal

Juniors
why do people still hate manly i understand 30 years ago when they were rich and arrogant. But today manly is totally different. they are poor and were on the bankrupsy list. the team is humble and loyal. Look at menzies was offered massive money to play with other clubs but couldnt play against the marroon and white jersey. look at hazler doesnt even want the limelight prefers manly to always be underdogs. Todays Manly have nothing to do with the older one the rich and boastfull 80s one. Peoples attitudes should change and get behind the last sydney club left and hopefully defeat the new arrogant snobs the Storm

GOOOOO EAGLES

Patorick

Staff member
Just imagine how much more hate there'd be if Manly had joined Super League?

chileman

Coach
Needs more passion!
Don't swear, don't drink, don't smoke :^o
OK, so two of those I don't do :sarcasm: the other is try to hate a team or person on the internet :lol:
By the way, I must admit I did enjoy the fact the Bulldogs went so well this year;-)

sass

Juniors
I seriously feel like there is something wrong with me that I don't hate manly. WHAT AM I MISSING?

Kiki

First Grade
yeh im the same sassy, i just dont get it. they stayed strong in the super league war, they arent an essentially dirty team and most of their fans seem to be pretty awesome (the ones ive had in contact with).

maybe coz we werent alive in the 70s when it was all fibro vs silvertails?

Noa

First Grade
yeh im the same sassy, i just dont get it. they stayed strong in the super league war, they arent an essentially dirty team and most of their fans seem to be pretty awesome (the ones ive had in contact with).

maybe coz we werent alive in the 70s when it was all fibro vs silvertails?

Lol, you dont get it. Think of that response next time you question what a Storm fan knows about the history of the game.

Kiki

First Grade
PFFT no way! me and Sassy love our league more than anything in the world. except booze of course, we love booze more than life.

Dutchy

Immortal
Lol, you dont get it. Think of that response next time you question what a Storm fan knows about the history of the game.

Shoooo!

258Troll_spray.jpg

Kiki

First Grade

er no, i know about the history of Manly. but as i said, because i wasn't alive during the silvertails period then i just can't really understand the hatred. like if people are gonna hate on someone surely it should be the teams that betrayed us for super league??

mave

Coach
I loathe all superleague teams especially the Bulldogs (for obvious reasons).

I loathe all teams created by Superleague that are still here today.

I loathe a certain team that jumped ship to superleague and are no longer around but still bitch incessantly to be readmitted (picked the wrong comp to be in eh)

I also hate the Bears.

Brutus

Referee
Think of all the whingeing Fulton did over the years...

Think of the degrading way Hopoate treated Peachey in that semi back in the mid 90's.

The Boyd gouge on Billy Johnstone in 1984

The constant Geoff Toovey & Matthew Ridge whingeing in the 90's - obvious directives from coach Bonzo.

Toovey's face getting in the way of Mad Dog's boot

The killing of the Grizzlies

Giving us Zorba Peters..

The Arko conspiracies..

Phil Daley being gifted an 86 Roo Tour spot..

Forcing us to watch Shannon Nevin look up and down at the ball a million times before he moved in for a conversion attempt

Terry fuggin Hill...

Stealing Souths players in the early 70's, raping the poor old Maggies in the early 80's, attemping to buy Queensland and New Zealand at various stages...

The list goes on...

Latest posts