What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope the Storm stuff's your teams season

Ulysseus

Bench
Ironically, the side they fielded against the Roosters was probably about or just under the cap that everyone else has to follow.
Hmmmmmm, gonna be a hard ride when a few players get waved goodbye.

Ulysseus

Bench
You wish, wouldnt even be half.

So what notable players has the storm shed in an effort to get under the cap btw?
Inform me on how many $$$$$$ worth of player they need to garrison again?
Apart from a couple of no names and a moderate, it seems to be taking a while.
Is it the storms plan to hold onto the "Big 4" and basically bare bones everything else?

Last edited:

simostorm

Bench
White 300k
GI 500k
Cronk 400k
Cam 500k
Billy 400k
Hoffman 250k
Quinn 200k

Tandy 50k

2.6 mil for that select group as a estimate. Wouldnt surprise me if its more then that.
5.1 mil.. minus 2.6 =

2.5mil of playing talent left there.

add Cronk and Cam 3.4 add Billy 3.8 add Hoffman 4.05 add Quinn 4.25

2011 side
1.Slater
2.Duffie
3.Neilson
4.Stanly
5.Quinn
6.Hinchcliff
7.Cronk
8.Procter
9.Smith
10.Sika Manu
11.Hoffman
12.Blair
13.Lowrie

Bam.. give us the trophey with 2011 premiers written on it now to save time next year.

RockWheel

Bench
White 300k
GI 500k
Cronk 400k
Cam 500k
Billy 400k
Hoffman 250k
Quinn 200k

Tandy 50k

2.6 mil for that select group as a estimate. Wouldnt surprise me if its more then that.
5.1 mil.. minus 2.6 =

2.5mil of playing talent left there.

add Cronk and Cam 3.4 add Billy 3.8 add Hoffman 4.05 add Quinn 4.25

2011 side
1.Slater
2.Duffie
3.Neilson
4.Stanly
5.Quinn
6.Hinchcliff
7.Cronk
8.Procter
9.Smith
10.Sika Manu
11.Hoffman
12.Blair
13.Lowrie

Bam.. give us the trophey with 2011 premiers written on it now to save time next year.

Enjoy that '99 grand final DVD.

simostorm

Bench
haha.. it doesnt matter to me if Storm had won or lost any amount of GF's over the past decade, or if they go on to win more or not even make the 8 in the future....
i'd still love this club right to the very end.

tkr

Juniors
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol::lol::lol:

Any residual support I have for the storm drops every time I see this kind of statement.

They cheated and got caught - full stop. Wishing other teams poor fortune because of it does not do any justice to the quality players that the Storm has promoted over the years.

I hope 99.9% of Storm fans are not like you.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Like I said, Gallops rules. Not the Storms, their fans, or mine. Until they fix it, EVERY time Storm beat another team I'll say it loud and clear.

I hope the Storm stuffs your season.

Like I said, Gallops rules. Not the Storms, their fans, or mine. Until they fix it, EVERY time Storm beat another team I'll say it loud and clear.

Because blaming others is the only thing storm cretins have left to hang their hat on.

fix WHAT? the rules? why bother the storm will just ignore them like they did the current ones what the f**k do we owe them?

i hate to break it to you but 8 teams will make the finals and one of them will become premiers no matter what the storm do

tkr

Juniors

I'll come out and say it then - you're a dick!

The rules, as agreed to by all the clubs, are set out and the Storm chose to break those rules.
It's not like Gallop decided "lets change a rule or 2 and see if anything happens". He does not have that authority but you can keep living in a dream world if you like - it must be pretty unfriendly there.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
fix WHAT? the rules? why bother the storm will just ignore them like they did the current ones what the f**k do we owe them?

i hate to break it to you but 8 teams will make the finals and one of them will become premiers no matter what the storm do

And every player of that team will feel like they've missed out on something still.......playing the best team in the comp due to superior coaching and player development, the Melbourne Storm.

Sorry cowboys....but I hope the Storm stuffed ya season.

LazyDreamer

Bench
And every player of that team will feel like they've missed out on something still.......playing the best team in the comp due to superior coaching and player development, the Melbourne Storm.

Sorry cowboys....but I hope the Storm stuffed ya season.

Spot on, SkidMark. Coz their rampant cheating had far-call to do with it, right? :crazy:

Maybe if you stopped blowing guys in alleys for money, you wouldn't be sitting there with that bad taste in your mouth...

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Mate, I couldn't give a damn. We cheated. Simple.

But I LOVE watching our illegally assembled, cheating team smashing legally fielding, fair trading, above board teams.

Its fun.

simostorm

Bench
Parramatta, StGeorge and cheating scum. No different to the Storm.
A guy driving at 110 in a 100 zone is breakin the law as much as a guy driving 150 in a 100 zone.

Loudstrat

Coach
Same old stupid analogy that has been shot down 1000 times. Still, I can cut and paste too.

I guess if Hitler was captured alive you'd have him up for illegally entering Poland, France, Austria, Russia etc without a valid passport.