What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I probably would have done it to any other player" - Gallen

Mr Saab

Referee
Not a matter of dogging confrontations, it is about taking cattish, pathetic dives.
He made his own bed

Danish

Referee
So wait, now gallen is admitting that he did it on purpose??

I could have sworn he denied ever intending to open up the stitches when he got suspended...

Gallen = biggest cat in the game

Johns Magic

Referee
So wait, now gallen is admitting that he did it on purpose??

I could have sworn he denied ever intending to open up the stitches when he got suspended...

Gallen = biggest cat in the game

I seem to remember him admitting it was intentional

rupertpupkin

Juniors
There is a world of difference between "biff", that stems from mixing heavy contact with adrenaline, and Sociopathic Behaviour. He is displaying the latter, not the former. He will snap.

keeney

First Grade
Yeah that's the message I got. He's saying he intentionally opened up stitches and would do it again? How anyone can call him anything less than the filthiest of grubs is beyond me.

Special K

Coach
He said he was trying to rip the bandage off so the cut would be exposed and any *heavy* knock would make him bleed again. Wasn't trying to pull stitches out. Would of taken a bit of time for that...

Any way he has said he will be a cleaner player when he returns so lets just see.

Apey

Staff member
Deluded Sharks fans, I love how one of them has Sharks Premiers 09 in his sig, given up on this season already? :lol: :crazy:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
And the award for the most contradictive statement this year goes to....

He may do dog acts like laying down but he is as hard as they come.

Definitely a fraud. He claims directly after the incident that he was just trying to get up and not clawing at the wound. Then he claims that he was merely trying to pull the strapping off but that it was dirty and he needs to clean up his act. Then we find out that he wanted to fight the charge all along and was forced to take an early plea by the club. Then he gets his ugly head on the TV after his suspension has been served, smirking and making comments like this.

And he's the player deemed most capable of leading the Sharks?

Latest posts