What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I probably would have done it to any other player" - Gallen

BWNB

First Grade
Deluded Sharks fans, I love how one of them has Sharks Premiers 09 in his sig, given up on this season already? :lol: :crazy:

No, we have all our stars returning, we are about to offload Noddy off to the Dragons, why would we give up?
Maybe he thinks we will go back to back, i think we can win at least one in 2 years.

BWNB

First Grade
And the award for the most contradictive statement this year goes to....

Definitely a fraud. He claims directly after the incident that he was just trying to get up and not clawing at the wound. Then he claims that he was merely trying to pull the strapping off but that it was dirty and he needs to clean up his act. Then we find out that he wanted to fight the charge all along and was forced to take an early plea by the club. Then he gets his ugly head on the TV after his suspension has been served, smirking and making comments like this.

And he's the player deemed most capable of leading the Sharks?

And Australia in no time!

azzah72

Bench
Deluded Sharks fans, I love how one of them has Sharks Premiers 09 in his sig, given up on this season already? :lol: :crazy:

No actually i have had this Sig for about 2 years and I intend to keep it, i know we are in a re-building stage and i predicted '09 to be a good year for us. In saying that i don't think it is outside of the realm of possibility that we can win it this year!!

And FTR, the Gallen being captain comment was a sh*t stir that you guys bought hook, line and sinker!!!

Hahahaha spastics!

BWNB

First Grade
Wait, we wouldn't be playing the Grand final at Olympic we may lose then.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He should be re-suspended for those comments as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who wants to risk medical conditions to injure or re-injure someone in this sport has no place. If he's Australian captain I'll eat my hat. Least worthy person alive.

Timmah

Staff member
He's publicly admitted he would commit the same offence again. Contrary conduct.

Timmah

Staff member
If he was fair dinkum he would've said "I won't be doing it again". He's a dog of the highest order and as I said, a blight on the game. JMO.

azzah72

Bench
If he was fair dinkum he would've said "I won't be doing it again". He's a dog of the highest order and as I said, a blight on the game. JMO.

If you don't like the guy then that's your opinion and fair enough but dead set if your going to make a statement, f**king get it right!!!

You have to be the single most geniused poster on here bar perhaps Abz sometimes!!!

And to think you were quoted in the freaking newspaper!!

NK Arsenal

Juniors
He's publicly admitted he would commit the same offence again. Contrary conduct.
Timmah,

Please delete that post as it is not a good look for the forums or you will face serious consequences.

Cheers,

Moderating team.

here fishy fishy fishy.....

Latest posts