What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I probably would have done it to any other player" - Gallen

Ziggy the God

First Grade
The funny thing is Mason has more chance of being Aus capt than this hack

Doesn't matter, we will still probably have the wanker that said this as captain:

"You know St George won 11 premierships with one Raper, imagine how many Canterbury are going to win."

Classy

Frenzy.

Immortal
What a funny thread.

So much jealousy evident. There's not one of you who wouldn't welcome Gall into their side. There's not one side that is without a similar "grub" as well.

Glass houses people.

Once Dead

Bench
So wait, now gallen is admitting that he did it on purpose??

I could have sworn he denied ever intending to open up the stitches when he got suspended...

Gallen = biggest cat in the game

Exactly. Hope Galloway steamrolls this punk.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Doesn't matter, we will still probably have the wanker that said this as captain:

"You know St George won 11 premierships with one Raper, imagine how many Canterbury are going to win."

Classy

I think you'll be well out on your own there labelling Lockyer a wanker, but it's obviously your opinion.

One inappropriate comment hardly makes one a wanker though. They would have to call it the National Wanker League if that was the case.

Shorty

Staff member
I think you'll be well out on your own there labelling Lockyer a wanker, but it's obviously your opinion.

One inappropriate comment hardly makes one a wanker though. They would have to call it the National Wanker League if that was the case.
Yeah and I'm sure Lockyer has apologised profusely for his mistake.
Everybody tells bad jokes sometimes,what he said was out of line but Lockyer has acknowledged that it was.

I don't think Gallen has ever or ever will realise what he's doing is detrimental to his career and the game itself.

Gallen is a turd.

His smirk show's how much of tool he is and it is only a matter of time before this dog embaresses his club and the game again.

Should learn to pull his head in, but is obviously a fu*kwit.

Ziggy the God

First Grade

Sorry, I forgot the rules that no one is allowed to be critical of Lockyer.

Inferno

Coach
He should be re-suspended for those comments as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who wants to risk medical conditions to injure or re-injure someone in this sport has no place. If he's Australian captain I'll eat my hat. Least worthy person alive.

Like testing a dodgy shoulder?

How about the Roosters after aiming to target Webcke's broken arm?

Wake up you idiot, players target other players injuries every single game.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Sorry, I forgot the rules that no one is allowed to be critical of Lockyer.

Who said you're not allowed to be critical of Lockyer? Having said that, being critical is one thing, but hanging onto something that happened 4 years ago and was publicly apologised for, (and clearly a mistake that was learned from) is a little more than being critical. Some might even call it being obsessive. Not to mention labelling the person a wanker when it was their only mistake in over 4 years of captaincy.

But don't let that get in the way of your self-righteousness.

Ice777

Bench

Point taken. But it's one thing to aim up at a bloke and hit him hard with a tackle or bump to test his shoulder/arm etc and it's another to give a bloke a facial trying to open him up again. One tactic is legal and within the laws of the game and the other is just a dog act whatever way you look at it.

Pass the Ball

Juniors

Anyone who can't differentiate between the two, aint got much upstairs....

OuTkAsT

Juniors
icon1.gif
Re: "I probably would have done it to any other player" - Gallen
... and future Australian captain.

LOL!!!! what a d**k

Latest posts