What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I took drugs my whole career: Andrew Johns

adamkungl

Immortal
Timmah said:
One more time for the moron:

ECSTACY

IS

ILLEGAL.

any questions?

ffs some people in here aare a bit slow. I'm with you. Those saying it isn;t performance enhancing are missing the point entirely. Hell, by that logic he could have been stealing cars through his whole career but it doesn;t make him play any better, who cares? Twats

ToiletDuck

Juniors
Timmah I'm the moron who knows more about E and any drug you name than you WILL EVER KNOW. Stop f**ken talking from your politician ignorant dumb-arse mouth and come out with some facts, you know f**k all mate. Anyone can sit there saying 'drugs are bad mmkay'.

Garts

Bench
Johns Magic said:
At least he admitted it unlike certain other league scandals in recent years...

Exactly thats what sh!ts me!!! If it was Wille Mason he would say it was wrong but still be defending him no end

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
I missed the interview. But does anyone really believe that the nrl has not been aware of this over the years - especially given his club were aware? I certainly don't.

I do respect that Johns has come out notwithstanding that it probably woulda come out anyway. And while I'd like to believe that he never took performance enhancing drugs his whole career - the fact is he obviously did not have a problem breaking the rules repeatedly in regard to one substance - so who's to say that he never used another?

Hallatia

Referee
El Diablo said:
Ben Cousins still hasn't done an interview

gutless
Ben Cousins still plays professionally, it is for the best that he does not have an interview about til his career is over

adamkungl

Immortal
badav said:
geez some people on here clearly have no concept of reality.
taking recreational drugs outside of footy does not make you a drug cheat
recreational drug use, once off or continued is a massive part of society and hugely prevalant for people aged between 20-30. anyone who actually steps foot outside their house would know this. anyone who doesnt think there are plenty more footballers doing the same is absolutely stupid. the only difference is A.Johns coming out in public and admitting it.

Half agree. He is not a cheat, he's just a wanker. However "everyone else is doing it" is not an excuse. And he wouldn't have admitted sh*t if he didn;t get arrested.

RABK

Referee
I'd rather be addicted to illegal drugs then addicted to making banners... at least i could say i had (dodgy) friends and was popular at some stage of my life...

Garts

Bench
adamkungl said:
ffs some people in here aare a bit slow. I'm with you. Those saying it isn;t performance enhancing are missing the point entirely. Hell, by that logic he could have been stealing cars through his whole career but it doesn;t make him play any better, who cares? Twats

I agree to an extent but some are saying he was a drug cheat and his entire career has been a lie. Complete load of bullsh!t!!!!

drake

First Grade
Danish said:
Heroin is more expensive than pills, and the miniscule amount that would actually make it into a pill would have literally no effect when ingested.

So either your mates are complete and utter moron drug makers who decided to go through a long roundabout process to make less money than they would have just selling the heroin on its own......

Or you are full of sh*t.
Thank you Mr Chemist or drug expert.
They weren't mates, friends or anything. They were successful dealers (at the time, I think they are entertainment in the bay at the moment).
And I'm not full of sh*t.

Keep justifying it.

ToiletDuck

Juniors
He doesn't have to admit sh*t to you. And if he does, you can call him up and tell him everything you've ever done wrong.

[furrycat]

Coach
RABK said:
I'd rather be addicted to illegal drugs then addicted to making banners... at least i could say i had (dodgy) friends and was popular at some stage of my life...

Is that really needed mate?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I fail to see what Willie Mason's allegations regarding alleged Cocaine use come to in this discussion. If it comes to light Mase did it and such... I'll be in the first queue to damn him for it - respect will go out the door.

But right now, it's Andrew Johns.

innsaneink

Referee
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
maybe i will, but there is ALOT worse sh*t out there than ecstasy and some of it is legal

I dont dispute that at all....tobacco, alcohol.....I do dispute though the following
''Its pingers no big deal''

Latest posts