What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I took drugs my whole career: Andrew Johns

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Johns Magic said:
You can't honestly think that drug-use isn't highly prevalent in the NRL.

Deadset, do you live in a cardboard box at the end of your parents' bed?

Not sure whether I've ever said that... I wouldn't doubt it if true. But as far as I read, this topic is on Joey ;-) As I said, wouldn't surprise me if it was rife.

[furrycat]

Coach
RABK said:
Exactly. Thread closed.
:lol:
Typical.

If you're expecting a bite, think again.
And if you want to go on like a little whingy Knights supporter, go to the FFB or TFC and take your pot-shots.

RABK

Referee
Where am i going on?

A couple of simple jokes is enough to have you flapping your wrist like a skirt.

Packy

Bench
I am far too late at joining this discussion. I will however add one thing that I don't think has been noted.

Joey must feel like a weight has been lifted from his shoulders. The burden of guilt can really crush someone. I am glad for his sake that he came out with the truth. There is a amazing sense of freedom in life when once you have de-skeletoned your closet.

[furrycat]

Coach
RABK said:
Where am i going on?

A couple of simple jokes is enough to have you flapping your wrist like a skirt.

It isn't up for discussion. You know what you're doing and you've been in the same strife for it before- and again, you use exactly the same defence.

As I said, if you want to continue your little hissy fit at Timmah, take it out of the thread and stop trying to derail it.

In other words, stop being a keyboard hero. Thats all I'm going to say on it. :crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
It's probably more to do with the fact you're so gutless that instead of going into bat for your best fwend Joey, you've decided to take the cheap way out and attack me instead.

Deflection your style now eh?

Timmah

Staff member
Packy said:
I am far too late at joining this discussion. I will however add one thing that I don't think has been noted.

Joey must feel like a weight has been lifted from his shoulders. The burden of guilt can really crush someone. I am glad for his sake that he came out with the truth. There is a amazing sense of freedom in life when once you have de-skeletoned your closet.

But - would he have come out with the admission and such had he not been caught with the E?

Timmah said:
But - would he have come out with the admission and such had he not been caught with the E?

would sonny bill have read out the same pre written admission if he made it home instead of being pulled over?

[furrycat]

Coach
I'd like to think he would have. Maybe I'm living in a fantasy world, but I'd hope he would have come out eventually about it.

I'm still gutted and I'm not a knights fan.

[furrycat]

Coach
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
would sonny bill have read out the same pre written admission if he made it home instead of being pulled over?

Do you go hand yourself in to the cops when you know you're speeding?

Johns Magic

Referee
Timmah said:
Not sure whether I've ever said that... I wouldn't doubt it if true. But as far as I read, this topic is on Joey ;-) As I said, wouldn't surprise me if it was rife.

The point is you're making a huge deal of this because of who he is, rather than what he's done.

Sure, it's illegal...but so many people do it. You're carrying on as if he's been accused of murder.

I don't recall you crying blue murder like this when Mitchell Sargent was exposed.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
eastsrule said:
I am damn jealous of a post count, it's a fantastic achievement.

In terms of the irony, I fail to see it. My post count is roughly a 40th of what his is.

But good on you for sticking up for him. :p

The irony is you're an internet poster, making fun of another internet poster for having more posts.

As for sticking up for him; Timmah's well enough capable of doing that himself. I just like to poke fun of people who post about others spending too much time on an internet forum when they're sitting down surfing through one themselves.

Pot, kettle, black?

RABK

Referee
I'm not going to bat for Joey. He had a fine enough innings tonight, good luck to him.

Hallatia

Referee
I'm gutted and I never really liked the bloke

people talk about the admission, but is it really any of our business?
in some cases ignorance is bliss

the guy needs help, but did we need to know?

Latest posts