What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I took drugs my whole career: Andrew Johns

RABK

Referee
Why do you use the f word so much Tim Tam? When you say it, for a split second do you have less then three chins or something?

Eelsnutcase

Juniors
As someone living in newcastle but not a knights supporter i used to think joey was the best footballer ever but off the field rumours and murmurs of this were rife i though he was a big head wanker.After watching that my opinion has changed i still think he is the best footballer ever but finally he has grown into a man.I wish him all the best from this day forward and i think we all should help in anyway to get rid of drugs and binge drinking in the nrl.

Burwood

Bench
I think it was clear from the interview that Johns' problem isn't a dependancy on drugs, but alcohol.

Carlito

Juniors
I think probably the most damning thing to come out of that was that Knights management knew he was using.

I'm kind of torn though. I mean I'm pissed at the Knights for covering up for Joey, but then again what a f**king Dog act for Joey to then turn around and implicate them in all of this.

f**kwits all round really I guess. Can't wait to see the headlines in the telecrap.

Shorty

Staff member
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
and alcohol should be banned if all the other drugs are
It's like smoking,there's too many big corporations interested in making big bucks.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ToiletDuck said:
Yeah Timmah, way to piss the point.

And it is f**ken E, who gives a sh*t. Has nothing to do with his ability. He's like 1 of how many league players/people who do E. If you wan't to blame anyone for the PR, blame the press. He's retired, he's in the UK, and he had an eccy in his pocket. Big f**ken woop.

One more time for the moron:

ECSTACY

IS

ILLEGAL.

any questions?

Garts

Bench
I didnt see you taking the moral high ground with any of the dogs off field indiscretions Timmah.

Pumba

First Grade
Eelsnutcase said:
As someone living in newcastle but not a knights supporter i used to think joey was the best footballer ever but off the field rumours and murmurs of this were rife i though he was a big head wanker.After watching that my opinion has changed i still think he is the best footballer ever but finally he has grown into a man.I wish him all the best from this day forward and i think we all should help in anyway to get rid of drugs and binge drinking in the nrl.

Well said mate.

ToiletDuck

Juniors
Seriously, everyone should just get over it.

It isn't the drug, it isn't E, it's the stigma that people have a problem with.
I mean Gus just sat there saying 'drugs' like they were all one in the same.
Just because it's legal doesn't mean it isn't a drug and yes alcohol is one, and so is every god damned pill your doctor every gives you. Alot of them not so far off many of the street drugs many are so afraid of.

And yes alcohol causes more problems, yet more people taking it isn't an EXCUSE.

Danish

Referee
drake said:
One day I watched a bunch of fellas cooking up a batch of E. It contained:
Heroin
Pseudoephedrine
Ratsack (for that lovely Strychnine hallucenogenic buzz)
Ground glass (to cut the lining of your stomach so the rest enters the blood quicker)

Ain't no quality assurance or Choice magazine reviews of your 'pingers', selling 1000 pills full of crap to idiots at a rave is a lot more profitable than selling quality to friends.

Ebenezer Good? if your f**ken lucky.

Heroin is more expensive than pills, and the miniscule amount that would actually make it into a pill would have literally no effect when ingested.

So either your mates are complete and utter moron drug makers who decided to go through a long roundabout process to make less money than they would have just selling the heroin on its own......

Or you are full of sh*t.

badav

Bench
geez some people on here clearly have no concept of reality.
taking recreational drugs outside of footy does not make you a drug cheat
recreational drug use, once off or continued is a massive part of society and hugely prevalant for people aged between 20-30. anyone who actually steps foot outside their house would know this. anyone who doesnt think there are plenty more footballers doing the same is absolutely stupid. the only difference is A.Johns coming out in public and admitting it.

Shorty said:
It's like smoking,there's too many big corporations interested in making big bucks.

exactly. alcohol is the WORST drug available but it is legal because so much cash is made out of it. smoking is one of the highest sources of revenue. do you think they will make it illegal? no, but by putting a health warning label on the front of a deadly product makes it okay.

petrol is legal so i might go up to mobil and get me some. $28.75 cheaper than pills

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Garts - eastsrule - not denying I haven't done anything wrong. Any time I've done something wrong chances are I've paid the price and copped the shame from those in my life.

Joey's no different and tbh this - right now - is him paying the price.

Latest posts