What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I took drugs my whole career: Andrew Johns

drake

First Grade
I'd like to thank all the E fans here bitching and moaning about the vilification of their little pill friend for reminding what I've left behind.

Nothing.

In the immortal words of Mr Mackey
"drugs are baaaad mmmkay"

Garts

Bench
Timmah said:
I fail to see what Willie Mason's allegations regarding alleged Cocaine use come to in this discussion. If it comes to light Mase did it and such... I'll be in the first queue to damn him for it - respect will go out the door.

But right now, it's Andrew Johns.

tbh I was not referring to his alleged use of it, I just used him as an example as he is your highest profile player.

Any if he was I bet you would not be as critical, anyway I guess that cant be proved.

Danish

Referee
drake said:
Thank you Mr Chemist or drug expert.
They weren't mates, friends or anything. They were successful dealers (at the time, I think they are entertainment in the bay at the moment).
And I'm not full of sh*t.

Keep justifying it.

I see....

These successful dealers, who were not mates, friends or anything to you, allowed you to sit in and watch them put together some pills.

No surprise that they are in gaol. Letting unknowns about their business, and being dumb enough to turn expensive drugs into cheap ones points towards them not being all that bright.

Out of curiosity, do you also have some non-mates who you have watched poison lollies and put razor blades in apples?

ToiletDuck

Juniors
Most people here don't even know what they're pissed off about.

They hear the word drug and all sense goes out the window. Most of it is down to lack of education...Timmah I'm looking at you here. I never said it was right for Johns to do it, or any drug. Yet your claims about life threatening BS cannot be tolerated as they have no fact to back them up, and you can't, because you don't know f**k. Except of course that they're illegal and 'bbbaaaaddd mmkaaayyy'.

Johns Magic

Referee
Timmah said:
I fail to see what Willie Mason's allegations regarding alleged Cocaine use come to in this discussion. If it comes to light Mase did it and such... I'll be in the first queue to damn him for it - respect will go out the door.

But right now, it's Andrew Johns.

You can't honestly think that drug-use isn't highly prevalent in the NRL.

Deadset, do you live in a cardboard box at the end of your parents' bed?

Godz Illa

Coach
ToiletDuck said:
How is it life-threatening? please explain the pathophysiological mechanism behind that? I know it...it's by ingesting too much water because E stimulates an increase in ADH levels. Hence water retention --> cerebral oedema --> death.
E makes people like trance and hi-NRG music which is pretty fkn harmful to your health and I'm almost certain causes brain damage.

didn't cousins have a 30 seconds pre taped "sorry fellas" video he made? even worse than not doing an interview at all, probably waiting till a few years after retirement when he needs more cash

drake

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
E makes people like trance and hi-NRG music which is pretty fkn harmful to your health and I'm almost certain causes brain damage.
I thought listening to trance and hi-NRG were side effects of brain damage

perverse

Referee
[furrycat] said:
Is that really needed mate?
lol.. it probably wasn't needed .. it did make me giggle a bit though.

indeed.. anyone that thinks this problem begins and ends with joey is kidding themselves. i would also definitely agree (with whoever posted it.. i think it was mac) that an alcohol problem is at the root of joey's plight.

ToiletDuck

Juniors
Godz Illa said:

I swear to god i hope that's a joke. Because if anyone finds out YOU believe it causes brain damage based on all your research and knowledge, then f**k...better get on the line to a good journal right now.

I really hope you're kidding.

[furrycat]

Coach
perverse said:
lol.. it probably wasn't needed .. it did make me giggle a bit though.

Nevertheless, absolutely no need for people who are self proclaimed at harrassing Timmah to bring it into this discussion.

gregstar

Referee
cranky pants said:
I swear to god i hope that's a joke. Because if anyone finds out YOU believe it causes brain damage based on all your research and knowledge, then f**k...better get on the line to a good journal right now.

I really hope you're kidding.

:lol: buy a sense of humour you idiot.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ToiletDuck said:
Most people here don't even know what they're pissed off about.

They hear the word drug and all sense goes out the window. Most of it is down to lack of education...Timmah I'm looking at you here. I never said it was right for Johns to do it, or any drug. Yet your claims about life threatening BS cannot be tolerated as they have no fact to back them up, and you can't, because you don't know f**k. Except of course that they're illegal and 'bbbaaaaddd mmkaaayyy'.

And now all you're trying to do is take the focus off Johns' error in judgement and trying to throw it on me.

Whether or not it's life threatening or I'm not educated on the matter, trying to subtract from the fact Johns broke the law and has let down a sh*tload of kiddies is the point of contention here.

An41

Juniors
Godz Illa said:

Im into trance and hardstyle, I dont do any form of "ILLEGAL DRUGS" but im not as critical of people who do.

perverse

Referee
[furrycat] said:
Nevertheless, absolutely no need for people who are self proclaimed at harrassing Timmah to bring it into this discussion.
lol yeah fair enough.. he's an easy target i guess..
JM said:
Deadset, do you live in a cardboard box at the end of your parents' bed?
i mean come on furry.. ^^^ that's funny... ROFL!!

Latest posts