What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I took drugs my whole career: Andrew Johns

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
f**k YOU
Yer im sure that the AFL ios alll over the news in england..that would be top proiroty for the papers there..as if hed know about the Afl

f**kL YOU

WORST POSSIBLE TIMING YOU SELFISH DICK

i didnt say that stuff in bold, and i dont understand?

Dragon

Coach
The eccy didnt really surprise me, but this confession that hes been taking drugs his whole career has just ruined his reputation. Sad news indeed, bad timing for Newcastle and the NRL

eelsta

Bench
To all the fans giving it to the knights.......don't laugh too loud you just dont know whats going on in your club behind closed doors......

gregstar

Referee
Cowbittoh said:
Word is Matty Johns wont be on the footy Show tonight ***sms from a mate there***
no - he'll be frisking his brother's pockets, searching for that tablet.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dutchy said:
First I have heard of it. Supply me with an article.

was outted by the raiders along with Brandon Costin (Pearson) as users of E, he denied it, saying he put it in his mouth but didnt swallow... left canberra because of the way we treated him

CowMan

Juniors
anybody just see the footy show ad on now they must of just made it then lol ANDREW JOHNS : EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
To all of you having a go at the Knights and loving how bad things are up here, karma's a bitch you know ;-)

[furrycat] said:
And you're defending it? :lol:

He is admitting he was a drug cheat for 12 years basically... Its against the law and against the rules of our game, hence why players get rubbed out for it.
No he admitted to having a drug and alcohol problem gpfr twelve years..YOU added the drug cheat stuff to it..its a huge freakin leap from recreational drugs to performance enhancing

Dutchy

Immortal
Jobdog said:
To all of you having a go at the Knights and loving how bad things are up here, karma's a bitch you know ;-)

Nah not for us....Manly fans being happy with Newcastles problems in all of 2007 is just our payback for 1997 ;-)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Jobdog said:

2006 salary cap scandal.

I get my go for free.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
We have a man, with a serious problem here. And some of you are joking about it all. There is nothing funny about it.

Some of you need to pull your heads in.

osg

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
:lol: Next Immortal!

f**king junkie

couldn't have put it better myself........ Lewis, Beetson, Raper, Gasnier et al all coped with the adulation and subsequent retirement from league.....

Joey wants to be the exception, and David Gallop is backing him? What a f**king cop out. Piss off and shoot up in a corner somewhere you weak as piss homo..........

Next Immortal my arse. Didn't rate him as a player, certainly don't rate him as a human being.

Raider_69

Post Whore
2007 - Refereeing blunders and the todd carney incident, canberra are debt free for karma also

We would all be naiive if we didn't think a flash player at each club doesn't dabble. Fit, cashed up,partying footballers would be racking up on a model's abs and then nailing her. We'd all do the same in their positions. It's 2007, it's out there. Everyone is doing it. Bury your heads in the sand but I have had massive nights where i've just drank and massive nights where i've injested a tonne of class As. You feel way better the next day with the latter than the former

Latest posts