What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ian Hindy signs.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
HURRRRAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best news i've had for WEEKS!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Kornstar

Coach
JACK BOYLE TACKLING SCHOOL AWARD

2000 Ian Hindmarsh
2001 Ian Hindmarsh
2002 Ian Hindmarsh

Can't be a bad thing, maybe we will see Hindy change his game if Ian takes all the pressure off him for tackling.....

newmanj

Juniors
Dont know how to do those damn quotes. AAAAAAh

Is there a book or help that teaches dunces like me how to do things like that.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
That is great news. I haven't seen him playing over for Les Catalans but a hard working player like him can't lose his work ethic. Was never the most skilful player but will definately do a job for us.

Worst case scenario is that he doesn't play much 1st grade but is able to help our younger forwards with defence and work ethic and is also a sounding board for his brother. Don't underestimate how happy this will make Nathan and if nothing else that will be a great positive for us.

Utey

Coach
I wasnt all for it! But Nikki will be bloody happy and thats good enough for me!

JOB 3:14

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
I had my doubts about IH but meditating on the matter some more over the last few minutes I have come to the conclusion that he could do a JOB for us just like Morrison does. Same type of player.

Also ........ my deep thinking has brought me to the conclusion that it would make Nathan Hindmarsh happier to be playing along side his brow again. If Parra didn't sign Ian then maybe Nath would have been pissed.

Totally agree with you there snake. This signing is good on two counts.
1) An experienced and proven performer to take the place of Morisson.
2) Keeps our best player happy.

Stagger eel

Staff member
What people have to realise that Ian wouldn't cost the earth too, he's a good value signing who always wanted to end his career here.

newmanj said:
[Any chance Ian coming over NOW........ we need forwards!!/QUOTE]

Exactly what i said to Eela about 15 minutes ago.

Can someone bring me up to speed on whether we are allowed/have room under the cap/etc/etc to do somenthing in this vain for the remainder of the season?

The Colonel

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Can someone bring me up to speed on whether we are allowed/have room under the cap/etc/etc to do somenthing in this vain for the remainder of the season?

Would have needed to have been signed by June 30 to do so.

eel4life

Juniors
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Colonel

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
So if we lost all our remaining props in all grades do we have to look at the feeder clubs for players?

We'd probably have to give Wentworthville or Cabramatta a call and bring someone in.

If we have room under the second tier cap we could bring up some part time squad members or we could just pay the fine if we went over the second tier cap.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:
So if we lost all our remaining props in all grades do we have to look at the feeder clubs for players?

we have a crop of players we can turn too in our part time squad, blokes like Ben Taia, Valu Nasio and Tim Wynn can probably have a run in pl while Lewis, Wood and Paolo need to step up.

Latest posts