What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Newcastle beat Canberra tomorrow......

Fingerbang

Bench
*We're 4/4 and have beat three top 4 teams this last month.
You gotta stop reading bunniesman posts, ink. You starting to sound like him. We should be there or we gonna be the premiers because we beat all the teams in the top 8.

Nevermind the fact that they lose to most of the other teams outside the top 8.

Consistancy does play a part in a successful season.

thommo4pm

Coach
You guys did it because you're a premiership winning team and the game was still a close one. Souths are .... Souths :lol:

Outside of the finals series last year, the game against Newcastle was my favourite game.
The atmosphere was awesome, and the last 20 minutes everyone in the ground were on the edge of their seats. I didn't mind the 2 1/2 hours back to Penrith after that game.

thommo4pm

Coach
*We're 4/4 and have beat three top 4 teams this last month.
*Youve beat cronulla the last month....2 wins from the last 9 is it now for you???

:lol: :lol: Congrats.
How many did we win in a row before that?
You've got nothing....let's hope for your sake then that your team hasn't peaked too early.

Fingerbang

Bench
Is there some sort of trophy for beating 3 of the top 4 sides in July?

Let's see if the Tiges can do it again in Sept.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I suppose the bunnies do have a couple winnable games remaining:
Eels, Raiders, Cowboys, Broncos, Knights

But with a points difference of -84 its not looking good.
We're going to win our next two. Even assuming the Knights beat the Raiders they're going to lose to the Warriors away. We'll be 2 points behind them with 3 games to play.

As long as we make a net gain of 2 points on them in the Cowboys/Broncos fortnight we'll be even with them. Then rd 26 is a finals playoff.

We've beaten the Broncos and the Cowboys aren't as good away from home. Plus us having Taylor and Asotasi back charging into them which we've missed for long stretches. I could see us winning both, the Knights dropping one of their two corresponding games and it'll all come down to rd 26.
You guys did it because you're a premiership winning team and the game was still a close one. Souths are .... Souths :lol:
We beat that premiership winning team. We're going to beat you as well.

innsaneink

Referee
:lol: :lol: Congrats.
How many did we win in a row before that?
You've got nothing....let's hope for your sake then that your team hasn't peaked too early.

Yes...lets hope we dont peak early like you guys

In all seriousness i'd rather be in our shoes than yours right now, but with four weeks before the finals theres plenty time for ur blokes to come good again, last night was definately the start, yous just met a better team on the night

Silent Knight

First Grade
Thommo I just want to say thank you for raising this thread. It has given me several more delusional comments that I'll include as part of "The Best of Bunniesman" special in the LOL@50uff$ thread at the end of the regular season.

thommo4pm

Coach
Thommo I just want to say thank you for raising this thread. It has given me several more delusional comments that I'll include as part of "The Best of Bunniesman" special in the LOL@50uff$ thread at the end of the regular season.

;-) i did kind of have him in mind when I started this, I knew he would be in here stating that Souths can and will make it.

skeepe

Immortal
We're going to win our next two. Even assuming the Knights beat the Raiders they're going to lose to the Warriors away. We'll be 2 points behind them with 3 games to play.

As long as we make a net gain of 2 points on them in the Cowboys/Broncos fortnight we'll be even with them. Then rd 26 is a finals playoff.

We've beaten the Broncos and the Cowboys aren't as good away from home. Plus us having Taylor and Asotasi back charging into them which we've missed for long stretches. I could see us winning both, the Knights dropping one of their two corresponding games and it'll all come down to rd 26.

We beat that premiership winning team. We're going to beat you as well.

You'll beat the Eels, only for the Raiders to end your season next week.

Bicey_18

Bench
The Rabbits wont get close... they may beat Parra but Canberra in Canberra? Brisbane in Brisbane? thats 2 losses right there, add to that the Cowboys with Thurston back... not looking good

Snappy

Coach

Dude that shit needs it's own thread. Do it, Do it

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yeah, Parra are due a win, and Souths are due a LOL@50uth$ moment.
We're not due anything. We're due a consistent month. That's what we're due. And that's what we'll get. Starting with a whipping of the Eels.

Latest posts