What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

Jess

Juniors
I'm inclined to go the other way on this Thierry, I'd say go with Option B. You can go hang with your mates any other tiiiiiiiime. Broaden your horizons, son.

Option C Hot blonde chick pops up outta the blue and asks Thierry if he wants to go back to her house and watch DVD's in her hot tub while her parents are away....

budz

Juniors
Well Thierry Henry, you said u have been out with option B before, but the question is did you have a good time that time? Maybe even a better time that you would normally have with option a?

weasel

First Grade
Man, if these friends of yours are willingly choosing to be away from a tv on the night of a Bledisloe clash then you really gotta be asking yourself how you ever became friends with them in the first place.

Anonymous

Juniors
Option A fo sho. Gotta stay true to your old school homies...

Do u smoke weed?

Yeah, me and my option A boys do. Definitely a positive worth considering.

And don't get the wrong end of the stick re: option B, the guy I am going with is quite possibly my best friend in the world of all time, and at least one or two of the other guys are strong acquaintances. Plus my old school group (option A) are nowhere near as tight as before, actually just last night I was talking to one on MSN and he was bitchin about how there's no point no more and everyone just goes through the motions and he's sick of bringing the old group back together. Not that I really fully agree with him.

nibbs

Bench
hey half. sometimes i don't go to lectures too. but it's usually cause i'm late and don't bother going in

lol did u guys watch that Inside NZ doco about Street Kids....that was one of the most entertaining pieces I've ever seen.

nibbs

Bench
nah man. i didn't. inside NZ used to have some really good stuff. I used to watch it every week, but now it just doesn't do it for me

nibbs

Bench
yesterday driving home from uni i reckon i was stalked. the car behind me was behind me for ages. you drive along this main road for like 15 minutes before reaching my turn off. it was there the whole way. the turn off to my house isn't used all that often. i live in semi-country. perhaps 1000-2000 people live out there.
anyhow the real drama began after i threw some rubbish out the window. this car kept accelerating right up behind, it also kept on high beaming me with its lights. i wasn't going to slow, in fact i was always going slightly above the speed limit. once you've taken the first turn off there is like another 3 further turn offs till you reach my house. and by god this car was still behind me. i kept going past my house until i went one way before doing a u turn at this round about. finally he was gorn and i was able to return home safely

Latest posts