What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

important

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i guess you have to do all the scaming yourself these days
twice the effort and half the old ladies savings

do us a favour and die

pixie nipples

Juniors
a bit touchy on the subject are we Raider? You display attrocious manners, I can only reason that I have hit a nerve

Raider_69

Post Whore
I display perfect manners to those deserving of such
you, you old bat, dont deserve one shred of respect. Go and steal someones life savings and then maybe you'll be reminded of the f**kwit that was your husband

Raider_69

Post Whore
Whats a curse is greed, you misrable old sea donkey
you should do well to remember that when you visit chris's grave you disgrace to the human race

pixie nipples

Juniors
Really Raider, aren't you man enough to fight your own fights?
Go ahead, rally the troops, use your quaint descriptions.
Just remember, I'm still the one laughing at you and paying YOU to clean my toilets or mow my lawn.

snot

Juniors
why are you people so rude to pixie. does she do naughty stuff or something or else? I think we should all like everyone else that way all we can be happy and there can be happiness everywhere because happy is good. :D

Choppies

Coach
her late:badgrin: husband was a very bad man

and so is this old cow

and Im bonking Felicity :twisted:

pixie nipples

Juniors
snot, you seem very young and not really too strong on the intelligence. Just try to remember that when you grow up you don't want to turn out like Choppies or Raider.