What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Ozzi_78

First Grade
That's insane mate. My question is, what do they do with all that money? I mean if someone gave me $1M or even $1.5M, I could easily pay off the house, upgrade it to something nicer and retire early. And still have plenty left over to live on.

Why do these guys need so much money?
It’s all just in excess BB. Makes them live outside of the real world. Their wives spend whatever they want on whatever they want. I’m with you if someone paid off my mortgage which isn’t that much really I’d be happy banking my salary and could live happily.

Shaq has a rule that all 6 of his kids have to follow. Unless they get 2 Degrees they never see any of his money. Bachelors and a masters and they are in.

shaggs

Coach
Lucky we don't have Lebron on our books. Apparently he just signed a guaranteed US$42 million for the next season.

LeBron James signed a 2 year / $85,655,532 contract with the Los Angeles Lakers, including $85,655,532 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $42,827,766.
You know he isn’t even the highest paid guy in the NBA.

It’s all just in excess BB. Makes them live outside of the real world. Their wives spend whatever they want on whatever they want. I’m with you if someone paid off my mortgage which isn’t that much really I’d be happy banking my salary and could live happily.

Shaq has a rule that all 6 of his kids have to follow. Unless they get 2 Degrees they never see any of his money. Bachelors and a masters and they are in.
Lucky he aint my old man as I've got a trade and 2 cert 4's and the cert 4's were hard enough for a dumbarse like me 😆

bluefox68

Staff member
It’s all just in excess BB. Makes them live outside of the real world. Their wives spend whatever they want on whatever they want.

Which is why they’ve got women falling over themselves to get ‘alongside’ them…

toomuchsoup

Juniors
It kinda annoys me when people say that NRL players get paid too much. Compared to a lot of other sports, they’re getting paid peanuts and putting their bodies and brains through so much more to get it

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Top 4 in his first year. Taken a team who finished 9th and looked disjointed at best, and turned them into a team that has a plan and don’t seem to pack it in or panic. Proven his ability in season 1. Has absolutely proven the doubters.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Top 4 in his first year. Taken a team who finished 9th and looked disjointed at best, and turned them into a team that has a plan and don’t seem to pack it in or panic. Proven his ability in season 1. Has absolutely proven the doubters.
Proven them? HAHAHAHA

COTY chance?

Sharks to get the double? POTY and COTY?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Arghhhh proven the doubters wrong.

Payten will get COTY Unless we make the GF on dally m week.

Isn't COTY named before the Dally Ms?

I like that Fitz has re invented the wheel. Payten has been a great help to Chad but it's been very traditional.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Isn't COTY named before the Dally Ms?

I like that Fitz has re invented the wheel. Payten has been a great help to Chad but it's been very traditional.
Is it?

I though the Bellamy betting scandal
Was on day m week?

Big Bloke

Juniors
From other forum about Fitzy, some guy emailed him and here was the Fitz response:

Gday mate

Appreciate the email and support this year.

On your point on playing lower teams, all that is now irrelevant. We have a strong position to capitalise on, the only way we will struggle is if people believe we will struggle.

It will be hard no doubt, but the mind and heart are powerful tools.

We are looking forward to it.

Regards fitz

From other forum about Fitzy, some guy emailed him and here was the Fitz response:

Gday mate

On your point on playing lower teams, all that is now irrelevant. We have a strong position to capitalise on, the only way we will struggle is if people believe we will struggle.

Regards fitz
Was this "some guy" yourself big bloke? 😊

Frenzy.

Immortal

Gday mate

Regards fitz

There's a significant amount of posters in here and no doubt shitloads of fans off forum that love to bring bad juju. I've been saying for years the weakest part of the whole Sharks operation is the soft underbelly of the fan base. Acceptance of mediocrity has been a hallmark of Sharks fandom. Sharks fans overwhelmingly lack the arrogance of the harder core fan groups.

Not that I think Fitz is referring to fans, but give me a pulpit and I'll stand in it. SO, get that up yas!

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't even know what pentakuntstall/pentecostal is. Even when spelled correctly

Don't tell me though, I don't want to know