What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Inferno

Coach
Fitz has to get more from BB. He has been wasted this year.
Fix it or put Berrelle in.
BB is a spine player, let’s see it.

I feel like we've been saying this for a couple of years. I'm starting to doubt he is going to get much better.

Which is not to say he's bad, he certainly isn't but I am not sure he'll ever be an elite hooker.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I was told that practically all the World Cup players turned up pre Xmas and did some sessions with the squad despite having been excused till the next year training wise. Speaks volumes about the culture that Fitz has/is building. Can anyone else in the know confirm this?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
You predicted we’d extend him?

Well I’ll be , with those sort of powers you better be buying lotto tickets and sharing those numbers
Think your post is sarcasm. My point was it would be soon and it was. Anyway it’s great news.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bravo - not entirely surprised but look forward to the next few years, which in reflection of 2022 are a mile in front of plenty of awful years in the past.

Latest posts