What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
1. When do we get to see this guy in a club polo?

2. Is he a wear a suit on the sideline style coach, or a wear a tracksuit style coach?
Reckon out of respect to the Roosters you won’t see him in a Sharks polo till Nov 1. Same goes for Nicho…Finnucane and McInnes. Might be wrong but see Fitzy in a polo rather than a suit.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Fair enough, my love for Stacey and Shaun is no secret. I like my kiwis, they are better than Victorians by a long way.

Sorensen got a ring, Chad got the cash.

How long before the fans turn on the coach, we will see.
Sorensen was the 2016 Sam Tagatese right place at the right time. I don’t think we heavily regret him leaving.

As for Chad, lol.

Reckon out of respect to the Roosters you won’t see him in a Sharks polo till Nov 1. Same goes for Nicho…Finnucane and McInnes. Might be wrong but see Fitzy in a polo rather than a suit.
I'd like to see him in Blue Work trousers steel cap boots and High vis Work shirt ,reflecting the working class origins of the game. Would win over a legion of formerly disaffected fans across the nation.

fizman

Bench
Absolutely 100% guarantee he will be a suit man on game day - Track suits are for support staff - suit is for Head Coach.

Jeans, flannel shirt, Man of the people. Knowledge., Strength, of character, belief in himself and systems he sets in place and commitment to the club and team should be enough to garner the respect he needs to be head coach. Hes pretty recognizable without a suit, with his bald head and all. Might want to wear a Sharks beany in the winter time though. must be cold without hair.

I hope he doesn't go full country Rah rah , and don the moleskins, immaculately polished riding boots ,Platted leather belt , RM Williams hat and shirt, Knee length oilskin Jacket ,chewing on a bit of paspalum. Maybe we need a thread dedicated to fashion trends for head coaches.

Absolutely 100% guarantee he will be a suit man on game day - Track suits are for support staff - suit is for Head Coach.
If he needs to wear a suit to get respect he wont get mine. Suits only good for weddings and funerals ...IE Sad occasions

Double pluggers and faded stubby shorts. Trend setter style.
Love the double pluggers ! Save so many Blowouts ! Smart man if he goes that route! Gone off the stubbies. Cargo trousers with that lower poket so you dont lose your wallet and dumb track me phone every time you sit down are much better . Cant deny that the showing a bit more leg with the stubbies probably more appealing to the ladies . But we are not just sex objects!

Last edited:
Gone off the Stubbies
Can’t say I’ve ever heard of the term double pluggers….is that a Queensland thing?
No its an old ppl thing . Coming from a time when Australian manufacturers Looked at the needs of the local market and made suitable products , rather than just getting cheep shite from china regardless of short term consequences. Flip flops , Japanese Riding boots . .... Ausies loved them but they were to week to be practical. Some smart entrepreneur took a better, stronger design and wahlahh !! Double Pluggers with Two anchor points . Lasted way longer than the throwaway cheepies But dont even know if you can get them now.

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Gone off the Stubbies

No its an old ppl thing . Coming from a time when Australian manufacturers Looked at the needs of the local market and made suitable products , rather than just getting cheep shite from china regardless of short term consequences. Flip flops , Japanese Riding boots . .... Ausies loved them but they were to week to be practical. Some smart entrepreneur took a better, stronger design and wahlahh !! Double Pluggers with Two anchor points . Lasted way longer than the throwaway cheepies But dont even know if you can get them now.
f**k that’s a relief….thought Quigs had something kinky going on.

Latest posts