What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Big Bloke

Juniors
One thing Fitzy can never be called is not loyal...

Problem is it's going to be his undoing. To get absolutely steamrolled in week 1 of the semis and then make zero changes is ridiculous to the highest order.
You want to make changes in an elimination game?

Tell me, what changes would you have made?

Just want to remind you we are playing the Cowboys on Friday night not Penrith or Melbourne. No need to make changes for this one, those other teams are on another plane.

DJDL

First Grade
There's only one change needed - decide whether we want Nicho or The Next Immortal in the halves.
There's no way it won't be Nicho, nor should it be, so then the question is who comes in.

Word is Ramien only has to get through training today and he's back in.
So that solves that.

Failing that, I'd be putting Tuku on the bench.
BHU maybe, but I have no faith he's up to the task at the moment.

Big Bloke

Juniors
If Ramien is fit, this is the run on side:

Kennedy
Katoa
Ramien
Iro
Mulitalo
Trindall
Hynes
Rudolf
Brailey
Kaufusi
Nikora
Wilton
McInnes

Atkinson
Talakai
Williams
Hazleton

If Fitz wants 4 big boppers then Royce in for Atko.

I don’t see how it can be anyone else.

BHU underdone
Tuks query on minutes in a finals game
Stonestreet query on experience in a finals game

Craigshark

First Grade
If Ramien is fit, this is the run on side:

Kennedy
Katoa
Ramien
Iro
Mulitalo
Trindall
Hynes
Rudolf
Brailey
Kaufusi
Nikora
Wilton
McInnes

Atkinson
Talakai
Williams
Hazleton

If Fitz wants 4 big boppers then Royce in for Atko.

I don’t see how it can be anyone else.

BHU underdone
Tuks query on minutes in a finals game
Stonestreet query on experience in a finals game

replace Atkinson for hunt and that’s the side it should be. Did people really believe fitzy was going to listen to that arrogant f**kwit panthers fan Alexander and drop nicho for for an elimination final? Could you imagine the media circus and the fallout from that. He needs to back him and so he should.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Worlds gone mad.
There’s an article from that nut Dane Ellridgre floating about saying Nico playing means the game is already lost.

I get it he’s is trying very hard to ironically funny, but when my old man (doesn’t mind shadow boxing at the TV during a game) starts texting me and blowing up - it is getting terminally boring.
I won’t post the link either, as it is utter garbage. Care of news.com.au and or Flogs at fox