What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indigenous Side Named

Danish

Referee
I thought the squad was supposed to be made up of Preston Campbell, one player from each team (16) and 3 picks from the coach for a squad of 20.

2 Dragons, 2 Cowboys, 2 Bulldogs, 3 Raiders and 4 Broncos.

Pretty sure that format is for the All Stars team

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Stands to reason doesn't it? They're not going to pick 20 players if they're not going to use 20 players.

No, not really. When Australia toured the UK did they take just 17 players? No. You have to account for injuries or lack of availability at the time, which is why a squad with surplus players makes sense. It's still a few months away, many thing can happen between now and then causing players to not be available. If they picked the squad a week before the game then I'd agree with you. Considering pundits were only allowed to pick 16 players, unless you've got somewhere that says the sides will consist of 20 players, then it seems more likely it'll be 17.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Does anyone know who the 16 were that actually got voted in?

And who were the 3 Neil Henry and co chose?

Preston being Automatic.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Hodges.
“I have always been passionate about my culture and my people. To represent them in this event will be a moment I will never forget.”

Hopefully he doesn't make a dick of himself.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I'll just reiterate again what a tremendous concept this is. Brilliant work by everyone behind it.

Latest posts