What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indigenous Side Named

marlow

Juniors
Although it would never happen you know would i would love to see.
Racial Tri series.
Aboriginal All Stars vs Pacific Islands All Stars Vs Caucasian All stars.
Incredibly rascist maybe but who WOULDNT want to see it. Would set passions alight. Great and fairly even concept aswell, the NRL is I believe about 60% caucasian, 12 % indigenous, 22% Pacific Islander and 6 % Lebanese/ others. Would be great to see, never happen, but great to see. Under the guise Pacific vs INdigenous vs NRL/ the best of the rest all stars might work though. Thoughts?

Charlie124

First Grade
Racial Tri series.
Incredibly rascist maybe but who WOULDNT want to see it. Would set passions alight. Great and fairly even concept aswell, the NRL is I believe about 60% caucasian, 12 % indigenous, 22% Pacific Islander and 6 % Lebanese/ others. Would be great to see, never happen, but great to see. Under the guise Pacific vs INdigenous vs NRL/ the best of the rest all stars might work though. Thoughts?

thats one (geniused) way of putting it.

If this ever happened i could imagine scenes like we saw during the cronulla riots a few years back, terrible idea.

Shorty

Staff member
Racial Tri series.
:?

No, it wouldn't be great to see....why?
Is it actually 2009?:?

I'd believe that Dell is the bastard son of a West Indian cricketer. I always thought he was jamaican for some reason lol. Speaking of Dell, Scott Prince needs to get off his dick. That wasn't funny Scott.

Go the 3 Raiders in the side.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Racial Tri series.

You could do inidgenous vs rest of aussies however that will turn out bad.

So where would players like benji marshall, bronson harrison, kevin locke etc play for?

A maori doesnt = a pacific islander. Nor are they simply an other category. They deserve they're own side just as much as the indigenous side if not more considering the history they have.
However as you know NRL hold all the power - to enable this team to get further opportunities eg enable to pick NRL players etc.

NRL need to be stop being so arrogant in this regards and recognise the competition is know an AUSTRALASIAN competition. Never a NZ national anthem - 100 greatest players in the world (ALL AUSTRALIAN) list goes on.

NZ is is now being incorporated with the warriors and the huge amounts of NZ expats / eligible players / juniors and fans.

Latest posts