What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INSIDE INFO!!! blacklock

sharknows

Bench
The Preacher said:
I played U/23's and reggies bench when he was playing reggies in '78. It was some kind of depression he suffered pretty badly from, though I was talking to his aunty a couple of months ago at work and she said he was OK. I didn't know who she was until the name Panzarino was mentioned.
We may've even played against each other Sharknows, I played some junior footy with Hurlstone Park C + B grades.

Earlwood Rebels D-B grade 1971-5 and some presidents Cup (until I dislocated the shoulder)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
you old bastards.

I was in U7b3's at the dragons then.

To give you an idea I was 5 at the time & I was in the 3rd team in the B division.

There was around 10 under 7 teams back then.

The Preacher

First Grade
sharknows said:
Earlwood Rebels D-B grade 1971-5 and some presidents Cup (until I dislocated the shoulder)

f**k me, you're older than I am !!!! :lol: I'll have to get Father Ted from the Dragons site and we'll take you and Quigs on in an "old mens" discussion !! :lol:

cronullashark

Juniors
news just in, blacklock has a speed and agility test on monday and then a decission will be made. there will be a snippet in the sunday papers

Quigs

Immortal
cronullashark said:
news just in, blacklock has a speed and agility test on monday and then a decission will be made. there will be a snippet in the sunday papers

What about Batty - Not Ken, but Bob... has he been booked for speed and agility yet.

My missus just failed a speeding test. They even gave her a picture.

And guess what punters ??? It was driving in the Sharkmobile.

p-car1.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

sharknows

Bench
The Preacher said:
f**k me, you're older than I am !!!! :lol: I'll have to get Father Ted from the Dragons site and we'll take you and Quigs on in an "old mens" discussion !! :lol:

Yeah but not by much by the sounds of it. Wish these young blokes here would learn a bit of respect ...... and we might just call it a "mens" discussion please :lol:

Quigs

Immortal
sharknows said:

Wrong side of the tracks you blokes... I think you should venture back in time and check out all your old roots. You will see from there where your destiny was first plotted.

Me 71 - 73 displaying my talents for Sylvania Heights and Gymea... 73 was a big year for Gymea...

Played league until I was 36 in between numerous injuries... and 73 was the only comp I ever won.

As I do a commando roll out of bed everymorning in an effort to get upright, I look back on those years with delight

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and fat Controller
Quigs

The Preacher

First Grade
Quigs said:
Wrong side of the tracks you blokes...I think you should venture back in time and check out all your old roots. You will see from there where your destiny was first plotted.

Me 71 - 73 displaying my talents for Sylvania Heights and Gymea... 73 was a big year for Gymea...

Played league until I was 36 in between numerous injuries... and 73 was the only comp I ever won.

As I do a commando roll out of bed everymorning in an effort to get upright, I look back on those years with delight

Cheers
Quigs

Do I include the ones WITH teeth ???? :sarcasm:

The Preacher

First Grade
Quigs said:
driving in the Sharkmobile.

p-car1.jpg

Cheers
Quigs

Am I mistaken, or is that a ridgy didge **Chrysler Gallant** ????

(or is it a Mazda Capella ?)

Quigs

Immortal
The Preacher said:
Am I mistaken, or is that a ridgy didge **Chrysler Gallant** ????

(or is it a Mazda Capella ?)

Get Farked... a Gallant. Panfashark was close.

Its a 1971 Toyota Corona... my daughter and son in law did it up for us.... grand total $300.00. Son in Laws father is a spray painter and they had the audacity to ask me what colours i wanted.

The results speak for themselves.

and yep the wife got done for speeding... $140.00 worth.

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
And this is the internal car ornament I put in last year...
p-jesus.jpg

My mates missus brought it for me when she was in Melbourne... she reckons there was a little resemblance between us two arabs. (I painted the jersey on him - the one on the right that is)

As true as I am typing - I stuck my bouncing bobbing Jesus in the Sharks jersey on my dashboard, and the next weekend saw the start of our historic run under George Ropers guidance.

But I still blame George.

Cheers
Quigs

The Preacher

First Grade
Quigs said:

Its a 1971 Toyota Corona...

:lol: Sorry Quigs, I didn't realise Gallant's were so high on your,

"Get f**ked, I wouldn't get caught dead in one of those" cars !!:lol:

Quigs

Immortal
The Preacher said:
Do I include the ones WITH teeth ???? :sarcasm:

See this is exactly what I was saying when I said the wrong side of the tracks...

I rest my case your worship... "hand in your reveresed collar Preacher"

Cheers
Declared Idiot#88 and fat Controller
Quigs

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
I haven't seen one of those since I drove the girlfriends many many years ago. Not a bad little car in their day but I didn't expect to see one still goin. Great colour scheme. Shame its not a 120Y though.

Quigs said:

Its a 1971 Toyota Corona... my daughter and son in law did it up for us.... grand total $300.00. Son in Laws father is a spray painter and they had the audacity to ask me what colours i wanted.

The results speak for themselves.

and yep the wife got done for speeding... $140.00 worth.

Cheers
Quigs

Don't they like you Quigley?

There's no big hills around your neck of the woods Quigs. Where was she? Pushing it down a mine shaft with a fuggen big tail wind? :lol: :lol:

Surely

Post Whore
Coastal Shark said:

There's no big hills around your neck of the woods Quigs. Where was she? Pushing it down a mine shaft with a fuggen big tail wind? :lol: :lol:

These days even a rickshaw can get done in a school zone.

Quigs

Immortal
Coastal Shark said:

Coastal - It happend on one of the main drags in Rock-farkin-hampton. On her way to work.

the Corona's got four on the floor and a benchseat. Don't know what size motor, it is too small to read it.

Its got four of them red lead things going to that black round capped thing.

Aaaaah you got to love it... Own the vehicle outright. $9.00 a month insurance. Keeps the missus out of my hair..... she's lost a lot of points - Ive lost none in 35 years.
Ive got the Braggin Rights.

The speedo was still in mph so I had to stick a homemade conversion notice near the speedo. And boy I can tell you when you get up to 64mph she really whops along.

Go you good thing....

And while I am on the fruit box....the bastards are putting in a set of traffic lights south of Yeppoon. Its 18km north of the Park. It will be the closest I have lived to a set of traffic lights since 1978 - f**k progress. f**k developers.. f**k tsunami's .. f**k stain george - - - hang on, they are already farked.

Cheers
Quigs

Latest posts