What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Sticky's a great man. He's cut out the dead wood and we're tracking in the right direction. I ALWAYS knew that would be the case.

I love how he stands up for our club during press conferences. Finally someone telling it like it is.

Long live Sticky.

bottle

Coach
Love Ricky. He has created the reverse hoodoo, and helped to kick start our 2015 season.
I'm a fan.

--Storm--

Juniors
Made me laugh when he was asked if Dragons were the real deal and he said well no one thought we'd be here also, 5-5 isn't that special Ricky

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Made me laugh when he was asked if Dragons were the real deal and he said well no one thought we'd be here also, 5-5 isn't that special Ricky

It's pretty good since most had us gunning for the spoon.

I do love how personally rattled some people are by Stick.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
It's pretty good since most had us gunning for the spoon.

I do love how personally rattled some people are by Stick.

No one's rattled by Sticky, he's just a giant c**k of a bloke. I wish the Raiders all the success in the world, I just someone other than this flog was delivering it.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Haha, honestly it's just he's the most unlikeable person in footy. He's dropped a giant fart and left the room at every club he's been at, with the smell lingering a fair while after (as evidenced this week at Parra).

Maybe it'll be different at Canberra. Maybe.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
My gut instinct is he isn't the one doing the real coaching, the recruitment, or anything of any real value - someone at Canberra realised you can't let him near any of those things - so he's relegated to the speeches. Working a bit for the Raiders atm but if Ricky gets the notion its all down to him, that he's the key to it all & it goes to his head....:crazy:

giggity giggity

Juniors
My gut instinct is he isn't the one doing the real coaching, the recruitment, or anything of any real value - someone at Canberra realised you can't let him near any of those things - so he's relegated to the speeches. Working a bit for the Raiders atm but if Ricky gets the notion its all down to him, that he's the key to it all & it goes to his head....:crazy:

So he is like mal and bennett you're trying to say?