What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was meant to be a Harmony Day Game

eels_fan

First Grade
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
I saw the footage on TV and i think there should be more people like the female in the Tigers jersey stopping the fight and I think she did. There is far too many people taking a step back and letting these thugs getting thier pound of flesh.

When my girlfriend and i saw that footage of the female tigers fan pushing the bulldogs fan - the first thing my girlfriend said was

"she's lucky. lucky she pushed one that didnt turn around and belt her in the face for touching him, because 90% of em would have"

and i have to say i agree.

ibeme

First Grade
Dodge, insaneink, this little lovers tiff on semantics between you two is hardly constructive. Got anything constructive to offer?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I see no response to the prior post. This isn't even about the crowd behaviour anymore, you've now just got a vendetta against me, pathetic.

Photo was on my thumb drive:
DoggiesgameMarch06-Brawl.jpg

ibeme

First Grade
Send the photo to the club Dodge. Explain why it was taken. At the very least, they may be able to identify more troublemakers from the photo

innsaneink

Referee
ibeme said:
Dodge, insaneink, this little lovers tiff on semantics between you two is hardly constructive. Got anything constructive to offer?

Sorry sir......verbally attacked, attacked and taunted....all the same from here on in.
gob_icon_salute.gif
gob_icon_salute.gif

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:
I see no response to the prior post. This isn't even about the crowd behaviour anymore, you've now just got a vendetta against me, pathetic.

Photo was on my thumb drive:
DoggiesgameMarch06-Brawl.jpg

LMAO!!!

Wheres the Wests Tigers fans?

Timmah

Staff member
Yup. He threw the first punch from memory, his girlfriend was a Tigers fan.

LMAO? You are a low one ink, can't even admit Tigers fans were part of the fracas.

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:

LMAO? You are a low one ink, can't even admit Tigers fans were part of the fracas.

LOL...I see a sea of bulldogs jerseys, one bloke in a yellow shirt with his back turned...thats what I see. :lol::lol:

ibeme

First Grade
innsaneink said:
LOL...I see a sea of bulldogs jerseys, one bloke in a yellow shirt with his back turned...thats what I see. :lol::lol:

Have you seen any of the footage? I'm pretty sure that one bloke with a yellow shirt on was very much in the thick of it. I don't know who threw the first punch. I don't know anything other than what I've seen on TV.

ibeme

First Grade
El Diablo said:
How do you know the bloke in the yellow shirt isn't a Dogs fan?

I don't. I have no idea who he supports. All I know is that, from what I've seen in the footage, I think that he was the bloke that wore the brunt of what happened. If he's someone that was involved in starting it, then he has some explaining to do along with the others. This photo could be useful in putting the pieces together if the police don't already have what they need.

El Diablo

Post Whore
dodge said:
How do you know he is?

i never made any statements saying he was either. you did however.

dodge said:

Timmah

Staff member
I've emailed to the club at info@bulldogs.com.au - hopefully it is of help them. I thought might be a bit difficult to tell due to the grainy nature of the picture. I've left my contact details with the club as well.

Timmah

Staff member
El Diablo said:
i never made any statements saying he was either. you did however.

I did, because I remember what I witnessed. I can make out his girlfriend sitting down beside him in a Black and White version Tigers jersey there too. He might not be a Tigers fan but his partner sure was.

Latest posts