What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its A Knight Parade Where Back Baby!!!

Hi everyone this is my first post and am so glad to do it ive been looking everywhere to post about the Newcastle Knights. Anyways why the hell didn't we resign Robbie O Davis when he offered to play for FREE well I say lets resign him so we can have a whole line up again. The strongest 2005 Newcastle Knights lineup with or without Robbie O but u see he makes the difference is

1. Robbie O Davis/ David Seage
2. Dustin Cooper
3. Matthew Gidley
4. Mark Hughes
5. Anthony Quinn/Craig Hall/George Carmont ( u pick 1 )
6. Kurt Gidley
7. Andrew Johns
8. Josh Perry
9. Danny Buderus
10. Craig Smith
11. Steve Simpson
12. Kirk Reynoldson
13. Daniel Abraham
Interchange:
14: Adam Woolnough
15. Clint Newton
16. Anthony Quinn/Craig Hall/George Carmont
17. Kade Snowden then
Grant Wooden
Jessy Royal
Matt Kennedy
Reegan Tanner
ect
ect
ect
Hell would we win the comp or what well guess what this is the 2005 Newcastle Knights so when every bloke is on back on deck a full strength newcastle team will once again be very hard to hold out come september.

TooheysNew

Coach
You're saying we'd win the comp because we'd have robbieo?

Hardly. None of the players we have play with any heart. Why would he help.

Well all it would be is whats Craig Hall and even then we'd still have quinn and carmont so I think we'd have a whole lineup Robbie O provides experience and fullback is a problem for us at the moment

Stranger

Coach
We signed Grant Wooden inv the off season and perry for woolnough u cant be serious
I though wooden retired?

Wolly is a much better player than perry except for when perry is playin for money.

macavity

Referee
O.M.G.

im starting to think newbies should be barred from starting threads until they have proven they can handle the responsibility.

:arrow:

Look all im saying is that i believe it takes star studed to win the comp they cant expect to give Joey a below par team and to win games on his own. Im very disappointed that we had a star studed team from 2000-2004 and only got 1 premiership out of it. In 2002 Joey doesnt break his back we go back to back last year Joey doesnt go down we win the comp on dominant tackles the 3 man gang hit as was demonstrated by knocking off the then premiers penrith on a friday night at penrith park. What happened in 2003 I will never know but realistically we are the talking point of rugby league the once mighty have fallen by star exodus and I know it breakes my heart to see us losec like we do and the same would go for the rest of yous. I just don't want to go through a manly because it happens to every team you are good for three tears shit the next 4 we can be consistent every time we play for ever because thats the culture of Newcastle.

TooheysNew

Coach
Yes.

F*ck no... i just appreciate it when people take the time to make their posts legible. I'm sure most people feel the same.

Latest posts