What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its official FINCH HAS LANDED

Parraren

Bench
I hated JT and thought he was a nuffy when he was at Norths so I'm willing to give Finch a fair go..

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
so you have a real hatred for blonde players from Dudley Valentine JRL, huh?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Time will tell, I dont know if Im happy or disappointed in this signing. I hope they have confidence in him, and he doubts all the critics.

And if he plays sh*tt, its simple, drop him and bring in Blake Green.

But I dont he's a 5/8.

Welcome Brett look forward to seeing you in Blue and gold next season.
Lets hope your as good as our last 5/8 with the same christian name.
Good Luck and We're glad you chose us.

Y2Eel

First Grade
ok if he's playing 5/8 next season he better hit the gym and get some muscle on him and pick up a bit of pace to be a genuine 5/8, not a half back looking for a start as a 5/8....

Y2Eel

First Grade
fish eel said:
TBH, I hope he goes better than Brett Scott.

who?

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts..

hey what happened to the 60 secs?

WA Eel

Juniors
I can't see what everyone's problem is with Finch coming. I think in his signing with Parra, both he and Tim Smith have found what they've both been craving - a geniune play making partner in the halves to take some of the pressure off. Morris is not a play maker and neither is Anasta, that's why they've both stuggled at times. To me, it's a great signing.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
well to be honest i was dead set against finch coming but what were parra's options rudder :crazy: i thought to myself brett finch come on down :D by the way parra already have an origin 5/8 in daniel wagon :crazy: once finchy pulls on the blue and gold he'll be ok in my book.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
scottyeel said:
Welcome finchy.
NOW you can tell the rooster supporters to kiss your ass.

If our season doesn't go well next season I have a feeling we will all be summoned to his back passage for some lip action as well.

scottyeel

Bench
The Ref in Seat 196 said:
If our season doesn't go well next season I have a feeling we will all be summoned to his back passage for some lip action as well.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I know!
I wonder if Finch knows how quick Parra supporters are to look for a scapegoat when things aren't going well. Roosters supporters have got nothing on us.

yy_cheng

Coach
scottyeel said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I know!
I wonder if Finch knows how quick Parra supporters are to look for a scapegoat when things aren't going well. Roosters supporters have got nothing on us.
Then we'll just sign McFadden.

Latest posts