What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its official FINCH HAS LANDED

yy_cheng

Coach
Agent Mulder said:
He can kick Field Goals.
so can you kick field goals after scoring a try (like touch) or does it have to be a place kick?

Cronin use to place kicks to look for touch !!

And deliberately miss penalty goal attempts as a disguised Hail Mary !

ParraAds

Juniors
I've been critical of Finch like most people here, but hey, hes a tryer who will give his all and there is no doubt he does have footballing tallent. Welcome Brett!

dazeely

First Grade
Better than no - one I suppose. The only positive I can see. Like Gary Freeman I will have to get used to liking Finch someone I hated with a passion.

Luv ya Finchy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
dazeely said:
Better than no - one I suppose. The only positive I can see. Like Gary Freeman I will have to get used to liking Finch someone I hated with a passion.

Luv ya Finchy.
hey daz how's that wine cellar of yours going old chum ;-)

let's all give the guy a go at parra before we start knocking him, maybe he gets thrown off his game by ricky's constant screaming and a calmer coach might bring out his best

Redback71

First Grade
after listening to the radio and other media types and players im full of confidence in his ability a change of club and coach could bring out the best of him remember his been playing at club for the last 1 and half years that did not want him.(of course all that could change come round 1) as long as we dontr loose t. smith im ok with it for now.

6/ brett finch
7/ tim smith

jayjayselmes

Juniors
prepare for a long dark period for the eels i think:(

i mean finch and tim smith as a halves combo what a total fasard and embarrassment. I guess we already know our fate for 2007.

f**kin finch this s bullsh*t:x

stuke

Bench
ParraManiac said:
The one thing that excites me about Hagan coming to the club is his ability to bring on juniors.
just what juniors has Hagan brought on??? this would have to be one of his areas that he definitely needs to improve.

the junior system in Newcastle has been atrocious for quite some time now!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Honestly to hear brett finch and the eels together for the next 2 years is really boiling my blood at the moment and hate this bloke with a passion i dnt think i feel now I cant watch the eels with finch and t smith in the halves id be screaming at them contantly.ah well what do we do now

Lets hope if tim leaves finch will also follow. I mean 14 teams in he compo and he chose us!!!! FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ParraManiac

Juniors
stuke said:
ParraManiac said:
The one thing that excites me about Hagan coming to the club is his ability to bring on juniors.
just what juniors has Hagan brought on??? this would have to be one of his areas that he definitely needs to improve.

the junior system in Newcastle has been atrocious for quite some time now!

that is probably because they are all in first grade!!! Look I havent checked the statistics, but I have a feeling that if you were to compare the numbers of juniors we have brought into first grade compared to Newcastle we would be miles behind.

yy_cheng

Coach
jayjayselmes said:
Honestly to hear brett finch and the eels together for the next 2 years is really boiling my blood at the moment and hate this bloke with a passion i dnt think i feel now I cant watch the eels with finch and t smith in the halves id be screaming at them contantly.ah well what do we do now

Lets hope if tim leaves finch will also follow. I mean 14 teams in he compo and he chose us!!!! FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

To say we got rid of Wade so we can get Finchy here.

BD5733

Juniors
I also welcome Finch.

I have a feeling he will go great guns at our club and will be watching from afar as he and Timmy lift our club back onto the 'Contenders' pile next season.

And if we had a cloning machine at the Eels, like was mentioned a few posts ago, I'd suggest Fui would have to get in line behind Nathan Hindmarsh!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:

by the sounds of you jay jay you and compo go hand in hand :crazy:

stiffmeister

Bench
jayjayselmes said:

What drugs are you on?. What have you got against the great Tim Smith? Remove your handbag & whack yourself with it

Latest posts