What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its official FINCH HAS LANDED

TheParraboy

Staff member
I just hope we play Manly in round 1 next year

and Finchy has a blinder, absolutely demoralises his opposite ;-)

parra pete

Referee
parra pete said:
The most maligned player at the Roosters in 2005 was
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Mick Crocker...
How well is he going with the Storm? Is it Finch and Crocker or is it the Roosters?

The most maligned player at Roosters before Mick Crocker was
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Justin Hodges....
How well is he going with the Broncos.
Is it Finch, Crocker, Hodges..or is it the Roosters?

Agent Mulder

Bench
parra pete said:
Justin Hodges....

Its the Roosters, Crocker was a shocker at The Roosters, Hodges is a much better player now then he was at Easts, As for Chris Walker well he was always useless.

parra pete

Referee
Walker scored four tries today in the Queensland Cup as Norths came back from 26-4 down eight minutes into the second half to win 52-30 over Wynnum Manly (...so I've just been told..)

Angry_eel

First Grade
Agent Mulder said:
Its the Roosters, Crocker was a shocker at The Roosters, Hodges is a much better player now then he was at Easts, As for Chris Walker well he was always useless.
Walker shot his own foot. He quit Souths for no obvious reason.

ParraManiac

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
Walker shot his own foot. He quit Souths for no obvious reason.

Thats not really fair to say! He did have a reason for quitting.... he didnt want to make tackles! He was only there to score tries remember.....:crazy:

eel power

Juniors
Im very happy Brett Finch has signed with Parra he has my support. The fresh start will probably do him the world of good. Besides how can players function properly under a coach like Ricky Stuart.

Welcome Brett Finch hope you are going to be proud to wear the blue and gold. :thumb

bartman

Immortal
So it's official hey? I've got no dramas at all with Finch signing.

Our squad for next year looked weak in the halves, Timmy is still young and hasn't stood up under the pressure this year, so getting someone alongside him (and any younger players that might be a chance of first grade) with a bit of top level experience is a great move.

Finchy's still young despite his experience, and we could have signed him for what may be the best part of his career so far? As long as he puts in for the blue and gold, and doesn't end up causing aggro between players then he could be the best five-eighth signing we've had this millenium.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
parra pete said:
The most maligned player at Roosters before Mick Crocker was
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Justin Hodges....

or is it our national coach

what has he done for Anasta and Harrison

if I were the chooks, I'd be looking for a new coach, they've got a better team on paper than their performances indicate imo

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
Actually don't be surprised if R Stuart coaches the Raiders in 2008....

what about Henry?? they're not going to Kitinas him before he's job starts are they?

parra pete

Referee
No no no..But just don't be surprised if Ricky goes back..not next year, but the year after..
Neil has the job for 2007/2008..but I have heard whispers...Ssssh...

perfoect for the raiders - take their hard work mentality and flush it down the toilet by hiring the worst coach the NRL has ever seen.

But then again, they've already begun that progression. I mean the CFMEU are their sponsors for next year.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
No no no..But just don't be surprised if Ricky goes back..not next year, but the year after..
Neil has the job for 2007/2008..but I have heard whispers...Ssssh...

ok, i won't tell anyone :sarcasm:

;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hollywood Jesus said:
perfoect for the raiders - take their hard work mentality and flush it down the toilet by hiring the worst coach the NRL has ever seen.

But then again, they've already begun that progression. I mean the CFMEU are their sponsors for next year.....

would have to be better than having "Howards workplace reforms" on their Jersey. ;-)