What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its official FINCH HAS LANDED

parra pete

Referee
Hollywood Jesus said:
perfoect for the raiders - take their hard work mentality and flush it down the toilet by hiring the worst coach the NRL has ever seen.

But then again, they've already begun that progression. I mean the CFMEU are their sponsors for next year.....

"IS" their sponsor..CFMEU is singular.

Please use correct English. It's as bad as using 'your' instead of 'you're'.

:lol: :lol:

Angry_eel

First Grade
don't be posting your and Mr George's naked photos all over the forums. we have kids who view these forums.

edit.

rowdy

First Grade
im actually looking forward to finch coming next year. i wasnt so sure, but i think its going to really good.

he actually wanted to come to us. you dont get that very often (seeings as tho we dont seem to be a favoured club atm) but i get the feeling, even tho we are losing so many players, that because finch has a bit of experience at a fairly young age, he mite be good for the other younger ones that we are going to have to bring up next year, and they are going to need to grow up pretty quick.

Angry_eel

First Grade
rowdy said:
he actually wanted to come to us. you dont get that very often (seeings as tho we dont seem to be a favoured club atm)
Spot on. when was the last time we got a first grader who came here for the sake of soming here rather then money or Rep selection.

parra pete

Referee
Hollywood Jesus said:
No it's not, Pete. Isn't a union, by its very nature, a collective?

Now don't you go baffling me with science....:lol:

I'm prepared to let it go through to the keeper....*slinks off*......

parra pete

Referee
Here's one for Crazy Eeel.

Remember Johnny Mayes, the old Rooster half back?
If he came to the Eels at the same time as Brett Finch..we would have had Finch and Chimps....:lol:
(Crazy will get it anyway!!! even if no one else does)

Suitman

Post Whore
parra pete said:

If he came to the Eels at the same time as Brett Finch..we would have had Finch and Chimps....:lol:

Hey!!!

I remember Johnny Mayes - he had as much hair as Graham Olling. ;-)

Suity

parra pete

Referee
Shovels Olling was in a Country side I managed in 1981...lovely bloke. (So for that matter was Robert Finch, Brett's dad)

CrazyEel

Bench
parra pete said:

:lol: there's a blast from the past

Was it chimpy or Junee that went over to Manly in 73?

parra pete said:
Now don't you go baffling me with science....:lol:

I'm prepared to let it go through to the keeper....*slinks off*......
Thought the CFMEU was a registered organisation under the Workplace Relations Regulations 2004, if so you were right Pete.:D

Most likely they are, Crazy. However, ask them which is more important - their registration or their group aspect.............? Are they a business or are they a collective?

CrazyEel

Bench
There is no them HJ, it is a lawfuly registered entity regardless of what it's members want to believe. But, whatever ...... is it really that important?

fish eel

Immortal
Hollywood Jesus said:
No it's not, Pete. Isn't a union, by its very nature, a collective?

Whilst a union is a collective, could one argue that a singular be used as the CFMEU the singular body that represents those workers....

Oh, absolutely. I actually think both aspects are correct in their own way. We're simply playing a little game of semantics here...............which is OK by me :)

Gronk

Staff member
Due to the injury of the NRLs Most Overrated Player, Brett Finch has been selected to play at 5/8th this weekend vs The Cowboys at Aussie on Sunday.

Go hard Finchy.

Pfffft, who you gonna vote for instead of the Libs? Labor? ROFLMAO, Labor couldn't make a policy on the most policy making day of their lives if they had an electrified policy making machine.

Medicare Gold, anyone?

Latest posts