What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official

thommo4pm

Coach
Hurts me to say it guys, but we suck. :( :( :( :( :(

Unless something drastic happens, we are heading for the spoon.

Dragonwest

Juniors
I was thinking of writing a novel on all the things I thought was wrong with us at the moment, but whats the point. I think 'we suck' just sums it up perfectly.

Father Ted

First Grade
Browns timing has always been off . Now would have been the best time in the clubs history to slap a player or two . In fact he may have to do it quick before coaching Oblivion comes calling .

Father Ted

First Grade
Positives .........................................................................................

sethman75

Juniors
Brown has only himself to blame and should do the club a favour and p1ss off.

Injuries can be only partly to blame for our current predicament, somehow despite having the best squad in the NRL for the past 3 years we have struggled to make the final 4 at best.

Every year our best players are allowed to leave and the replacements he brings in are simply not fit to wear the red V jersey(what was he thinking when he signed macdougal who is the worst "winger" i've seen for many a year!!!!!!!)

Brownie you've had your go and have proved year after year you are not good enough to lead us to the title. Kindly do us all a favour and f**k off.

Brown OUT Macgregor IN

The Preacher

First Grade
sethman75 said:
Brown OUT Macgregor IN

Why would you want Mary "in" ???

We can't get players on the paddock now with him involved, and I don't think he could coach a pig to be dirty !!!

If there's going to be a change of coaches, which I'm not sure is the right course of action, I'd have to go for either Gould or The Wok.

Dakink

Bench
My god man - Mary in... Not in the next hundred years.

I think Brownie has some way to go before he needs to be culled.

My feelings are that it is the players letting us down. They seem to be unwilling to have the needed first grade attitude.

Steel Dragon

Bench
I agree - Brown need to go.
But I am one of the most ardent Steelers supporters you'll ever find - and theres no way in hell I think Mary has what it takes to be coach.

I suggest we all take a deep breath. Sleep on it a few days. Then construct arguments for and against the Dragons plans of attack for the rest of the season.

Theres no point running your mouth off saying sh!t willy nilly while youre all hot headed. It rarely makes any logical sense.

drake

First Grade
If Thommo4pm is calling down doom, it's bad. Real bad.

Guy is normally so positive he needs a + tattooed on him.

What about John Lang?

Oh that's right, he's not buddies with the crowny swilling mullet man.

Bring back Bobby da supacoach.

big pat

Coach
i hate losing, but whats worse is losing to a bunch of over inflated ego's, so today braith is the man because his girlfriend made him a bowl of pasta,woop dee do.

koslecki

Juniors
sethman75 said:
Brown has only himself to blame and should do the club a favour and p1ss off.

Injuries can be only partly to blame for our current predicament, somehow despite having the best squad in the NRL for the past 3 years we have struggled to make the final 4 at best.

Every year our best players are allowed to leave and the replacements he brings in are simply not fit to wear the red V jersey(what was he thinking when he signed macdougal who is the worst "winger" i've seen for many a year!!!!!!!)

Brownie you've had your go and have proved year after year you are not good enough to lead us to the title. Kindly do us all a favour and f**k off.

Brown OUT Macgregor IN

your kidding - macgregor is the problem - too much say in the club!

Wobbygong

First Grade
They need to go to the leagues clubs cash reserves, and offer Gould 1m a season. lol

At least if it was 1m a season he "might" think about it.

Other than that agree we need an outsider with no former connections with the club. I can't believe Brian Smith got us into 2 GF's and lasted 5 years, Waite got us into 2 GF's punted in 5 years, the Farrer gone in 3 - Brown three semis series no GF's it's his 5th season and he is safe???? Plus brown had a fantastic squad for the last three years.

juanfarkall

Coach
Something needs to happen to shake the attitude in the place up a bit.

I am not a huge advocate of sacking people just for the sake of it however, if a coach or CEO is the sacrificial lamb... then so be it...

The Board instructs the CEO who then instructs the coach who then instructs the players...

Not much in the way of players to sack...

Latest posts