What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its that time of year. Your top 17 for 2010 and general discussion for 2010

macavity

Referee
you are probably all right on kids to 7

its frustrating - we have a great player with no position, and a pivotal position with no all-round competent player.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I cant help but wonder if being captaijn has hindered his game. There was many times this year he stifled the attack trying to come up with huge plays when they weren't on, rather than letting the halves do what they are supposed to do. I'd rather he started leading with words more, rather than over the top actions.

roopy

Referee
I think Kids is still a much better 5/8 than Rogers, and nearly as good as Mullen.
If he went out as 5/8 with the same instructions as Rogers - to look for opportunities for himself and not try to be the main playmaker - I think Kids would kill it - but that brings us back to the same old problem - we need a halfback who can take control of the game.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Might aswell try it, Kids has already lost his poisiton at fullback for SOO, if he plays half or 5/8 for us im guessing they'd pick him there and he can keep the captaincy.

I don't like it but scotty aint the answer.

Yosh

Coach
Touche JM.

Kidley definately aint nothing in the class of Jarrod Hayne or Slater in terms of attack but his defense is amazing. He acutally did start doing some stupid sh*t back there near the end of the year but in general, under the high ball, cleaning up kicks and especially last line defence when someone breaks the line is of the highest class. I think fullback suits him well.

D

Deleted member 10972

1. Kurt Gidley/Shannon McDonnell
2. James McManus
3. Junior Sau
4. Adam MacDougall
5. Cooper Vuna
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Scott Dureau/Kurt Gidley
8. Mark Taufua
9. Isaac De Gois
10. Ben Cross
11. Zeb Taia
12. Steve Simpson
13. Matt Hilder

14. George Ndaira
15. Constantine Mika (I think the more you use this kid, the better he will get)
16. Chris Houston
17. Richie Fa'aoso

Liam

Juniors
1. Gidley
2. McManus
3. Sau
4. MacDougall
5. Vuna
6. Mullen
7. Dureau
8. Cross
9. De Gois
10. Tolar
11. Houston
12. Taia
13. Hilder

14. Rogers
15. Simpson
16. Fa'aoso
17. Tuimavave

General Knight

Juniors
Read somewhere today that parra will struggle to keep some of their players next year. Knights should look into it, see if we can get anyone of use.

I'm not completely against Kids at 7, but if it happens I wouldn;t be putting Shannon at 1. To me it seesm like the perfect time to introduce Pete... the only junior we have with the ability to revolutionise the team.

BTW, one of those players Parra is letting go is Robson... just throwing that out there.

The Smokey

Juniors
We are not getting any more players because the squad has been completed since the signing of Mcdonnell.

shane1970

Juniors
We are not getting any more players because the squad has been completed since the signing of Mcdonnell.
With that being said - WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS ALL OUR SALARY CAP GOING???????
If teams like Souths can have the pack of forwards they are gonna have next year - and the Tigers can sign the likes of - Tuquiri & Lima - Why can't the Knights sign anyone of note????????
I would have even taken Nigel Plum or Daine Laurie

Johns Magic

Referee
I'm not completely against Kids at 7, but if it happens I wouldn;t be putting Shannon at 1. To me it seesm like the perfect time to introduce Pete... the only junior we have with the ability to revolutionise the team.

BTW, one of those players Parra is letting go is Robson... just throwing that out there.

Thought I heard he re-signed?

IanG

Coach
So will the players remain with their allocated club in the Real NRL or will there be another draft next year? Would make sense to leave them with their club and just allocate Ervan to a club.

Joker's Wild

Coach
So will the players remain with their allocated club in the Real NRL or will there be another draft next year? Would make sense to leave them with their club and just allocate Ervan to a club.

He can just take Lil Dogs place ;-)

Smith Machine

Juniors
With that being said - WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS ALL OUR SALARY CAP GOING???????
If teams like Souths can have the pack of forwards they are gonna have next year - and the Tigers can sign the likes of - Tuquiri & Lima - Why can't the Knights sign anyone of note????????
I would have even taken Nigel Plum or Daine Laurie

I have been on this point for ages! why don't we attract quality players. Yeah we can say we bought cross, de gois.... but i wouldn't call them stars! the last star we had was Ben Kennedy! What is doing with Knights Management. Is their financial situation holding them back? Why do they persist with nuffies! I agree that we shouldn't pay too much for a player but something must be done to attract quality players to our club.

Haffa

Didn't you hear, the Storm picked him up for the next 2 years.

Can you believe it, Lowrie at the Storm :O
I might look into who does their accounts, cause I need someone to make my debts look like profits.

Latest posts