What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivan Cleary One Step Away from the Dragons!!

BrissyRedV

Bench

Christ! I'm sure Neil Armstrong's step didn't take this long.
Admittedly this step is far more important
Think he had a long hard think before he made that last step and decided to turn around...

PerthDragon

Juniors
Spot on with the last point FlameThrower that it is in the clubs hands in regards to membership for next year;
I received a phone call from membership last week as I didn't have auto renew set up (which was strange been a member 10yrs now, but tragic for 40 odd ) which gave me a chance to have a say.and tell them how angry we are.
I respectfully replied to the young guy that as soon as our Head Coach and Board are no longer assoc with the club then I will renew immediately,.and other friends are doing the same I said.
We spoke for about 5-7 minutes and I really drove home how disillusioned lots of our supporters are, especially here on this site.which I did name and made sure he got it! LoL.

I respect what all you guys have to say because there is a few of you who I think who have history with the club and your thoughts I do look forward to reading with some great memories shared and wise comments
The comments, banter and passion you all show (less some of those DKH comments that we do get) makes this a great site where Dragon Passion is Alive! Even if Paul n Peter are trying to ruin it.

Watching all this unfold under Super Coach and the Board, I just just cringe and nearly bloody cry!, When I can remember being on the try line when Gaz scored in the GF.only 6 years ago......and look at us as a club now??

Theses morons will stuff this up and we will be stuck with Super Coach (and I thought Pricy was shit! ) and his batshit boring footy for another year. God help us if we do though :(.

Anyway, got that off my chest.
Thanks again all and hope I can contribute to this great forum and hopefully have more laughs then tears, as it has been for 5 years now.

PS Hope Mann gets a crack in the halves.
and JD somewhere in there!

And don't renew......send the message

denis preston

First Grade
Me either!

Nor me !.

Had a rare listen to Talking sport this arvo and a Dragons supporter Maz came on and bagged Mary. Then had a go at third party. Well I had to agree with Hughes,Papworth and Tunks ( yes I know ! ) whilst they said Mary was a good coach they really didn't mean it as their consensus was ;

* Well managed clubs find a way to be the beneficiaries of 3rd party so blame the Dragons Board.

* They won in 2010 so what did they have in place than they they don't now .

* They have great young players coming through and why haven't they been given a go ?

The first two points were having a go at our management the third the coach. Even these numnuts know what the problems are.

Dea

Juniors
Here's hoping. It is already a long off season and I don't want it to extend for another 12 months of McGregor before we can start playing decent footy

Sigurd

Juniors

Christ! I'm sure Neil Armstrong's step didn't take this long.
Admittedly this step is far more important

Because that step happened in a movie studio and the Dragons have gone passed the Greek tragedy phase and are now a black comedy? I can understand the comparison.

Last edited: