What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivan Cleary One Step Away from the Dragons!!

Gareth67

First Grade
Because that step happened in a movie studio and the Dragons have gone passed the Greek tragedy phase and are now a black comedy? I can understand the comparison.

Shut the fook up SIGTURD !
Your opinions are better left in your orse , Go back to whatever sewer you came from !!!

Sigurd

Juniors
So on top of the Widdop thing, you are also one of those people???
Well I wish the "Widdop thing" were a work of fiction but alas. As for the astronots and the mood landing, yes, I'm one of those people. One of the over 50% of the population in North America, Europe and Russia. That climbs up to 74% of people aged 25-35. So maybe I should instead call you "one of those people" who believe it if you are in fact naive enough.

SBD82

Coach
Well I wish the "Widdop thing" were a work of fiction but alas. As for the astronots and the mood landing, yes, I'm one of those people. One of the over 50% of the population in North America, Europe and Russia. That climbs up to 74% of people aged 25-35. So maybe I should instead call you "one of those people" who believe it if you are in fact naive enough.
Sigurd has me blocked.

Can someone ask him if he is also a flat earther? Or an antivaxxer?

I personally couldn't give a f**k what people believe. But this meltdown has the potential to be the most epic in LU history.

BringTheNoise

Juniors

Do you also believe vaccinations cause autism? Are you wearing a tinfoil hat right now?

since77

Juniors

Well let me be of service to you then, not that facts tend to make too much of a difference with moon truthers - https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4537

Gareth67

First Grade
Does that mean that Sigturd is actually an alien ?

That would certainly account for his weird perception on - you know who !

since77

Juniors
Hey how about this guys, we just ignore Sigurd when he attempts to steer a thread off topic and then maybe we won't have a clusterf**k of irrelevant debate that's always going to be a means to an end.

Here let me start. Anyone got anymore inside word on the Cleary situation?

You've got to admit though, his latest tangent is gold and far more entertaining than the Widdop stuff. As for Cleary, he was last spotted next to the grassy knoll placing explosives inside the twin towers.

Sigurd

Juniors
Do you also believe vaccinations cause autism? Are you wearing a tinfoil hat right now?
Not as far as I know and I doubt it. At least not on a wide scale. If it were so they would surely have stopped it by now. Having said that, I have never looked into it so can't base my answer on any kind of science.

No, I'm not.

Sigurd

Juniors
Well let me be of service to you then, not that facts tend to make too much of a difference with moon truthers - https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4537

Excellent. Thanks for that. I have looked at literally 10s of such websites. I have looked at about the same number for the other side. I have also watched at least 2 documentaries for the faked side and the "Myth Busters" episode for the not faked side. The science adds up. I agree with the majority of the population from North America, Europe and Russia. They faked the moon landings.

BennyV

Referee
Excellent. Thanks for that. I have looked at literally 10s of such websites. I have looked at about the same number for the other side. I have also watched at least 2 documentaries for the faked side and the "Myth Busters" episode for the not faked side. The science adds up. I agree with the majority of the population from North America, Europe and Russia. They faked the moon landings.
Lol.

Sigurd

Juniors
You've got to admit though, his latest tangent is gold and far more entertaining than the Widdop stuff. As for Cleary, he was last spotted next to the grassy knoll placing explosives inside the twin towers.

Reminds me of a funny story (if you don't mind me sharing) from not long ago. I sat down to have a beer with a very highly educated guy (a real "Doc") from The UK. He asked me what I think about the WTC plane crashes. I admitted there was some really weird stuff but I tend to believe the official story because I haven't seen any really hard, scientific evidence to debunk it. That really wound him up and he gave a good long lecture. At some point I said something like "yeah but one thing I really don't believe is that any humans have ever gone to the moon and come back again". This really set him off. He started saying the same kinds of things (though much more eloquently) as several of these morons. "Tin foil hat" and etc. I though it was really funny. In his defense, by this stage he was quite drunk.

MilanDragon

Juniors
I came in here looking for the thread on Ivan Cleary being one step away from the Dragons.

Read the comments, I must be in the wrong thread. Talking about moon landings and all sorts of crazy things in here!

Ah well maybe the long season drove everyone mad.

Have humans launched into space?

Is the space station a fraud as well?

Just curious.

Straight Shooter

since77

Juniors

Ok...(and apologies to those wanting to read about footy, but Ivan's not going to sign with us tonight anyway ).... so I'm intrigued Sigurd - why does a presumingly educated person living in 2016 with a world full of knowledge at their googling fingertips not believe the moon landing happened?