What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack DeBelin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenninga

First Grade
Jack's as good a tackler as anyone in the game today,his running game is improving and hopefully he will develop a nice offload soon.
Stockwell is also getting better,Frizzel is just a gun.

stg666

Juniors
lay off the players eh possum and then put every little bit of blame on the coach . clever.

Hoekstra

Juniors
Creagh is essential.. hes our captain and even at his worst hes still a top performer for our squad.

Im a bit confused whats going on with JDB, is he signing elsewhere? Hes definitely a work in progress though, he seems like a robot but the size and talent is in there.. I wouldnt call it aggro though, like I said hes like a robot, I want someone to trashtalk and get in there and mix it up, even if it costs the odd suspension.

But there is room for both Creagh & JDB anyway!

I too would like a forward who could mix it up with some fire and brimstone. Justin Poore seemed to be developing it at one stage but Hunt and Weyman just keep their heads down.

AS for JDB he's young and developing. I wouldnt mind seeing the odd off load and / or tackle break built into his game. He seems to have the physical traits to be more than a metre eater.

bottle

Coach
So Jack was relegated, and then worked on improving himself, perhaps even given some advice, and has improved??

Be careful, you're entering the realms of potential 'good coaching' there. Such ideas will not be tolerated here.

There must be another answer, such as an outside expert or a phantom board meeting or some such.

Godz Illa

Coach
So Jack was relegated, and then worked on improving himself, perhaps even given some advice, and has improved??

Be careful, you're entering the realms of potential 'good coaching' there. Such ideas will not be tolerated here.

There must be another answer, such as an outside expert or a phantom board meeting or some such.
It was the haircut. Keep up, bottle.

Mr Red

First Grade
good point - Debellin must start.
bad point - not in place of Creagh or in the back row..
Debellin is a middle player. put him lock and move Merrin back to prop.

FlameThrower

Bench
...on talkin sport on 2SM, it was noted De Belin and Vidot copped an injury? With no sign of Cooper as well.... Can someone verify this?

TheRev

First Grade
As good as JDB might be, we keep mentioning we want to buy a mongrel prop, I think I just found one at the warriors (you will understand when you see it lol):

485454_473410756066467_870495953_n.jpg

tumbidragon

First Grade
As good as JDB might be, we keep mentioning we want to buy a mongrel prop, I think I just found one at the warriors (you will understand when you see it lol):

485454_473410756066467_870495953_n.jpg
WTF! :lol: So hard he pisses himself on national TV and yet, no f**ks were given. We'll take him!

BennyV

Referee
After he scored that try I was thinking he was a bit of a beast, then saw this after the game!

getsmarty

Immortal
De Belin hopeful of Kangaroos selection
AFL
r0_171_4269_2571_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Seeking Test selection: Jack de Belin is confident his ankle will be healthy if he earns a Kangaroos jumper. Picture: NRL Imagery/Scott Davis.

St George Illawarra forward Jack de Belin is confident his ankle injury won’t prevent a Test debut should he gain selection for the Kangaroos end-of-season Tests.

Mal Meninga’s men will head to New Zealand in mid-October to take on the Kiwis and Tonga in back-to-back weeks.

De Belin firmed as a Kangaroos contender after an impressive State of Origin performance that saw him named in the Origin Merit Team after NSW’s breakthrough series victory.

If handed the opportunity to wear the green and gold jumper, de Belin said it’s an honour he would relish.

“For sure the ankle will be okay,” de Belin said. “I’ve been playing on it pretty busted, but give it a couple of weeks and it should be 100 per cent.

“It would’ve helped going deeper into the finals and getting another couple of weeks to show what I’m about. I feel like I’ve had a good year, performed on the Origin arena, we got the Origin series wrapped up there.

“I’d love to play for Australia, but that’s out of my hands.”

De Belin’s comments came after the Dragons heartbreaking one-point defeat to South Sydney and while it’s not a feeling he enjoyed, the lock said the platform has been laid for future success.

“A lot of players got Origin experience this year, to play finals footy we had a few young boys that hadn’t played any finals footy before, to play in front of 50,000 fans was a great feeling.

“A lot of our youth will take a lot out of it and the older players will build on it and take a lot out of it.”

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/5648088/de-belin-eyeing-test-honours/?cs=2375

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts