What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Hastings

I'm Sorry, Missed Jackson

• Total voters

Steelman

Juniors
Hastings was spotted at moore park this week having lunch with nick politis and roosters coach chad robinson...dragons better not lose this kid....

Mail is dragons wont go all out for Hastings, im sure they will try to keep him but dont hold ur breath. Politis usually gets his man

Twenty10

Juniors
Hastings was spotted at moore park this week having lunch with nick politis and roosters coach chad robinson...dragons better not lose this kid....

Why? Can't keep em all. And the kid has played a few decent games in under 20s.
Oh and his last name is Hastings.

watatank

Coach
He's a fullback now but could easily end up in halves or hooker. I believe he is more familiar with those positions too.

possm

Coach
We should pull out all stops to keep him. As early as next year he could be our first choice selection for an injured Rangi Chase with Kyle being first choice replacement for an injured Widdop.

Hastings has the all of the signs of being a great halfback. Keeping him from signing with the Roosters would be a very difficult exercise.

Steelman

Juniors
He's a fullback champ

Sorry champ gotta disagee there hes Jaskson is a halfback has played all his junior footy as a half. In fact never seen him play fullback till he was promoted to 20s. He only plays there because the 20s have a few halfs at the moment and are pretty skinny in
fullback depth.

Playing Jackson at fullback on a full time basis would be a mistake.:crazy:

Sorry champ gotta disagee there hes Jaskson is a halfback has played all his junior footy as a half. In fact never seen him play fullback till he was promoted to 20s. He only plays there because the 20s have a few halfs at the moment and are pretty skinny in
fullback depth.

Playing Jackson at fullback on a full time basis would be a mistake.:crazy:

Thanks champ. :D
Which begs the question - why would the Rorters want him?

Roosters are thinking long term in the same way that we are. Only trouble is that Hasting's father is a Roosters hero and so the connection with the Roosters.

So he's guaranteed a starting spot with them because of his old man? I thought this was a professional game these days. Silly me.

possm

Coach
So he's guaranteed a starting spot with them because of his old man? I thought this was a professional game these days. Silly me.

The Rooster want him because he is a great prospect.
The Dragons want him because he is a great prospect.

Hastings is a junior of our Club.
Hastings father is a hero at the Roosters.

The Roosters will offer Hastings more money.
The Dragons will offer Hastings a better chance of playing NRL sooner.

Who thought up the name Drain? I'm exausted!

Steelman

Juniors
The Ace up the Rorters sleeve is Hastings is managed by his parents.

Mmmmm not sure how kevin Hastings is suppose to manage Jaskson Whilst hes living in Florida??????

Anyway possible his mother Megan may have a hand in his management as she is a very accomplished business women and lovely person. If she is infact Jackson manager, I know she has close ties with both the dragons and Roosters management.

Heres hoping he stays where he belongs the red and white.:roll:

Latest posts