What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Hastings

I'm Sorry, Missed Jackson

• Total voters

Father Ted

First Grade
Just wonder if there'd even be a thread about him at this early stage if his dad wasn't Horrie.

Yeah there would have been . We have had threads about Rangi, Drinkie, Thurstie ,Williamsie. It's because we haven't had a top line half in a decade or two that we are desperate. It's like going to bed with Little Lotta and dreaming of Jen Hawkins. The heart want's what the heart want's .

Pearce looked anything but in his last club game . If Soward was a speed bump in Defence then Pearce was a traffic cop waving stuff through. I reckon Souths will supply next years half. But I could be wrong I tipped America in Vietnam .. Who knew?

Nostradamus would have had trouble with the Vietnam result so l wouldn't beat yourself up over that one. haha.
A few things need to happen before Reynolds gets the Blues half gig, given Daley's picking and sticking policy. He'd also have to acquire a taste for VB.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Sam Ayoub is his manager

yes, this is correct ( has been mentioned in this thread several times, so I don't know where people had the idea managed him )

He played five-eighth a couple of weeks ago & looked a natural organiser

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol, the post made you look very joined at the hip. Quite willow-esque it was, it had me fooled too!
Well Father Ted and I do get on well, that much is true.

But I can assure you we are at opposite poles on a number of issues.

The good Father is religious for a start.

possm

Coach
Hastings, the sequel

Jackson Hastings, son of Roosters legend Kevin, was brilliant captaining the NSW Under 18 side in the curtain-raiser before Origin II. He played his natural position of halfback, where he is sure to be a sensation in years to come - but he can't get a run there in the Dragons juniors. It will cost the Dragons - by all rights he should be a Rooster like his dad - the problem is that the club has the Origin halves. If he doesn't sign with the Roosters, expect a sharp judge like Phil Gould to have a serious crack. The Panthers sure could use him in coming years.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/ive-served-my-time-mal-says-dugan-20130629-2p3q1.html

Sign him Doust.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/ive-served-my-time-mal-says-dugan-20130629-2p3q1.html#ixzz2XfhlsSui

What a bullshit article they presume he should be shifted to the halves based on what he is only knew to the NYC and still finding his feet yet we see some wank spew out some baseless article.

If he stays he'll be the 7 in time and honestly he has a clearer path to first grade at the Dragons than the Roosters.

nrlnrl

First Grade
What a bullshit article they presume he should be shifted to the halves based on what he is only knew to the NYC and still finding his feet yet we see some wank spew out some baseless article.

If he stays he'll be the 7 in time and honestly he has a clearer path to first grade at the Dragons than the Roosters.

or the Panthers.

Ol' Danny Boy hasn't thought this one through & just chucked in one of his mates' names ( Gould ) to give the story some credibility. With Soward signing for 4 years, plus John & Moylan re-signed for 2 more his path to the NRL is limited there as well.

If he leaves, the Cowboys could be the surprise packet.

A mate who lives in Wollongong knows someone from Hastings' junior club ( Wests ? ) & they said the Cowboys flew him to Townsville last year for a look around & some practice sessions with Thurston. They haven't settled on a regular half since JT moved to 5/8 & he'd be a pretty handy guy to teach a promising young junior.

SAP58

Juniors
or the panthers.

Ol' danny boy hasn't thought this one through & just chucked in one of his mates' names ( gould ) to give the story some credibility. With soward signing for 4 years, plus john & moylan re-signed for 2 more his path to the nrl is limited there as well.

If he leaves, the cowboys could be the surprise packet.

A mate who lives in wollongong knows someone from hastings' junior club ( wests ? ) & they said the cowboys flew him to townsville last year for a look around & some practice sessions with thurston. They haven't settled on a regular half since jt moved to 5/8 & he'd be a pretty handy guy to teach a promising young junior.

sign him doust !!!!!!!

watatank

Coach
Could be the Schoolboys championship, Bird and Aitken aren't there either although Hutchison is, not sure if he's still at school or not.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Could be the Schoolboys championship, Bird and Aitken aren't there either although Hutchison is, not sure if he's still at school or not.
Aitken & Hastings are in the NSW CHS side that'll be playing at the National Championships from this Sunday through to Friday July 12th.

saint.nick

Coach
Brian Fletcher says he can't believe we let him go. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (source: matty johns show). Even if it's not official, it can assumed that he is gooooooone

Last edited:

DRAGONS_10

Juniors
Jackson has signed for the roosters.. confirmed tonight on the matty John's show. . Good stuff price and doust (y)

saint.nick

Coach
Matty Johns show. He said he's sealed the deal with the Roosters, or at least agreed to join them. Why the hell would we let him leave!?

Twenty10

Juniors
Yes he has signed with roosters. Good luck to him. He always wanted to play for roosters so he was never going to stay.

Gomarchin

Juniors
Great work Doust and C Young!! How the f@*k do we let the best young player in the 20's slip through our fingers?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUST DOUST YOU INCOMPETENT EXCUSE FOR A CEO.

Simon Templar

Juniors
Monday Night with Matty Johns announces Jackson Hastings son of Roosters legend Kevin Hastings a Dragons junior who plays for the U 20's. Johns asks why Dragons would allow such a good attacking talent to leave.

saint.nick

Coach
just added my source of information in there. can't be bothered editing again to fix a grammatical error...

Latest posts