What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Hastings

I'm Sorry, Missed Jackson

• Total voters

Pogga

Juniors
Mmmmm not sure how kevin Hastings is suppose to manage Jaskson Whilst hes living in Florida??????

Anyway possible his mother Megan may have a hand in his management as she is a very accomplished business women and lovely person. If she is infact Jackson manager, I know she has close ties with both the dragons and Roosters management.

Heres hoping he stays where he belongs the red and white.:roll:[/QUOTE

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/946878/stolen-money-used-for-gambling/

Father Ted

First Grade
So fullback for the Rorters but halfback for us.

He's a halfback

So he's guaranteed a starting spot with them because of his old man? I thought this was a professional game these days. Silly me.

He's a halfback

Where's Maloney going? He'll be around for years yet.

He's a halfback

Still clear as mud. I'm well aware of the facts but thanks anyway Capt Obvious.

He's clearly a muddy halfback

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Anyway possible his mother Megan may have a hand in his management as she is a very accomplished business women and lovely person.
Wow. You didn't research that one too well.

Here's hoping she is making progress with her money and gambling problems.

Sounds like a few innocent people were burnt in the process.

Steelman

Juniors
Wow. You didn't research that one too well.

Here's hoping she is making progress with her money and gambling problems.

Sounds like a few innocent people were burnt in the process.

Yes mate shes had her problems but shes a friend of mine and i will stick by her. Those issues are behind her now....:x

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Given the anonymous nature of the forum with usernames being pseudonyms etc, it's not a good idea to claim personal friendships with public persons. Just some friendly advice, it has been known to complicate things.

The fact that you brought her name into the discussion immediately opens up what has been published in the public domain.

In my opinion, you would have been better off, and your alleged friend would be better off, if you kept your name dropping out of it.

FlameThrower

Bench
He's a halfback

He's a halfback

He's a halfback

He's clearly a muddy halfback

Willow, yes he is a halfback, but is playing fullback, so let's say, Roosters resign Minichello for another year?' then it could give them an option at half and fullback in 2 yrs time? He is 17 now, can u see him really playing for us in 2014 at 18? Past history would suggest no.

Father Ted

First Grade
lol. As much as I admire Father Ted's posts, we aren't quite joined at the hip yet.

Natural mistake I write in Red and call myself Father Ted and you write in Black and call yourself Willow . We live in different States. Helpful hint Willow is the good looking one

RednWhite

Bench
Wasn't Mitchel Pierce a Tigers junior but opted to go to the Rorters despite his father wanting him to stay?

Father Ted

First Grade
Willow, yes he is a halfback, but is playing fullback, so let's say, Roosters resign Minichello for another year?' then it could give them an option at half and fullback in 2 yrs time? He is 17 now, can u see him really playing for us in 2014 at 18? Past history would suggest no.

It's probably too important to me and I may be mis judging things. But there was this guy called Smith played Centre at first then Halfback and this kid Hastings reminds me a little of that Smith Kid .. I think Dudley Do Right of the Crownies should have tied him up at least a year ago . I know what some on here will say but we have spent more money on far worse than this one . And Sign up Bird while you're at it just for shit's and giggles.

I'm well aware he's a halfback. Which is why I am questioning the Rorters interest in him. Pearce and Maloney appear to have the halves spots locked in there for some time. And his reported interest in them. Would seem a dead end option compared to staying with us.

Father Ted

First Grade
I'm well aware he's a halfback. Which is why I am questioning the Rorters interest in him. Pearce and Maloney appear to have the halves spots locked in there for some time. And his reported interest in them. Would seem a dead end option compared to staying with us.

I would Suggest both Nick and I think he will be better than Pearce in about three years give or take.

Steelman

Juniors
Given the anonymous nature of the forum with usernames being pseudonyms etc, it's not a good idea to claim personal friendships with public persons. Just some friendly advice, it has been known to complicate things.

The fact that you brought her name into the discussion immediately opens up what has been published in the public domain.

In my opinion, you would have been better off, and your alleged friend would be better off, if you kept your name dropping out of it.

Point taken.

FlameThrower

Bench
Yes, and someone mentioned is our 'brand ' really that bad we can't attract and retain quality players? Everyone here loves the Dragons and can rattle off great facts and moments, but this passion is from a fan point of view. The modern day player, coming from a with vastly changed demographic from 15 years ago, I don't think they get it. All they know is we won a premiership after 30 year drought....nice jersey. What's in it for me? The only thing that links passion and league player is coming up thru the ranks or some family link....which means Hastings is stuck in both camps?

Father Ted

First Grade
Pearce is signed until end of 2017. Jackson could be cooling his boots at Newtown for a while.

A few years down the track I'll take you down to Henson to watch Pearce If Battle Hastings goes there . He's had offers from "I am not a destroyer of clubs" in Newcastle and also the Cowboys. There will be others .. Can you explain why Dudley takes so long to sign our organic produce these days. As i dye my hair red and open a fish and chips shop I wonder "Please explain"?

A few years down the track I'll take you down to Henson to watch Pearce If Battle Hastings goes there . He's had offers from "I am not a destroyer of clubs" in Newcastle and also the Cowboys. There will be others .. Can you explain why Dudley takes so long to sign our organic produce these days. As i dye my hair red and open a fish and chips shop I wonder "Please explain"?

Pearce In NSW cup is a big call given he's rated the best half the Blues currently have.
I've seen young Hastings a few times in the under 20s and yes he looks a footballer.
Just wonder if there'd even be a thread about him at this early stage if his dad wasn't Horrie.

Father Ted

First Grade
Pearce In NSW cup is a big call given he's rated the best half the Blues currently have.
I've seen young Hastings a few times in the under 20s and yes he looks a footballer.
Just wonder if there'd even be a thread about him at this early stage if his dad wasn't Horrie.

Pearce looked anything but in his last club game . If Soward was a speed bump in Defence then Pearce was a traffic cop waving stuff through. I reckon Souths will supply next years half. But I could be wrong I tipped America in Vietnam .. Who knew?

Latest posts