What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Hastings

I'm Sorry, Missed Jackson

• Total voters

saint.nick

Coach
I seriously don't give a f*** if this guy has a roosters family or not. The dragons shouldn't have conceded to it and let him go. What do we owe the roosters? Nothing.

saint.nick

Coach
lol, the amount of online dragons fans on league unlimited compared to every other club is amazing. new threads popping up every second!

So they steal a legend's son in Pearce then believe they have a god given right to steal Hastings? Someone needs to put a stop to this blood sucking dirty scum of a club. It will continue as long as they have Schubert turning a blind eye to their cooked books.

saint.nick

Coach
We have got to be the softest club in the comp. We let ourselves get pushed over, and we even push ourselves over. Who cares if the kid thinks he's a superstar!? Number one, we could do with a few mongrels. Number two, he's only 15, and his attitude can be easily rectified. Livid is the only word describe my feelings at the moment.

beecww

Juniors
Just announced on monday night football that Jackson Hastings has signed with roosters. Our
downslide cotinues

MadPie

Juniors
lol, the amount of online dragons fans on league unlimited compared to every other club is amazing. new threads popping up every second!

Yes it does seem amazing, but then I noticed its mainly threads about the same things!
At least 3 threads about this same topic lo, seems every dragons fan Wants to start a thread about every topic :sarcasm:

denis preston

First Grade
What do you mean it shouldn't happen? They obviously offered more money. How much would you offer a player that won't be up for NRL for at least 3 years.

Father Ted

First Grade
So they steal a legend's son in Pearce then believe they have a god given right to steal Hastings? Someone needs to put a stop to this blood sucking dirty scum of a club. It will continue as long as they have Schubert turning a blind eye to their cooked books.

I told you they'd take him..No blame to you DTD but I knew. This is the lowest point I seen our club in over 50 years of going to our games .. We are in danger of the Wooden spoon . We are easybeats . Our attack does not exist except in the fictional delusions of our club leaders. Our defence is feeble and weak ..We don't have a single first grade half or 5/8th . Our centres are a travesty an embarassment . Our kicking game yields more points to the other teams than us. Our coaching staff ?? If you can call them that . What can I say ?? Are reduced to mindless mantras which nobody believes ..And the news we get to pacify us is Paul Freakin McGregor. Good God Even Kogarah scare's no one anymore ..The red vee has lost it's glory and Our walls have collapsed and Teams bash us to nil on our own sacred turf .. I know who I blame .. I know who brought us to this .. And I won't forget.. Because I know where the buck stops. Furious..

gUt

Coach
Just saw it announced on Monday Night whatever with Matt Johns and he said that young attacking machine Jackson Hastings has been pilfered from your great clubs by the Roosters! *gasp* How do you feel about that Steelers fans?

nrlnrl

First Grade
Just saw it announced on Monday Night whatever with Matt Johns and he said that young attacking machine Jackson Hastings has been pilfered from your great clubs by the Roosters! *gasp* How do you feel about that Steelers fans?

I'm a Dragons fan, but I'm not gutted. I think just about all Dragons fans knew this was going to happen. Nick Politis was a big fan of Kevin Hastings & wasn't going to let his Jackson play NRL anywhere else.

Fingerbang

Bench
FMD. This forum should be renamed Drama Queen Central. How the f*ck is someone out of contract signing for another club, Dragons letting him go? What did you expect Doust to do? Lock the kid up in an Alf Stewart style rape dungeon and only let him out on game day?

Latest posts