What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Crap signed on less money to play for Wayne. Bullshit. Broncos are the best at covering up the real deal.

Correct and as I said a few weeks ago he will enjoy a 7 day turn around most weeks.....and wont have to travel anywhere on a Monday night...unbelievable.....

If only in real life you could have a controller like a tv remote where you could mute people or just blow them up for kicks and giggles.

Roberts decision was no surprise to any of us.

His family is settled in SE Queensland.

TPA paved the way for him to join a major premiership contender enabling him to play under Bennett.

We have enough depth in the FG Squad for 2016.

Ultimately a champion team will beat a team of champions.

Mary has a more balanced squad this coming season.

If the coaching staff can successfully integrate the new players in to the squad, we will push for a top 6 spot.

Am excited with our prospects next season.

Merry Xmas guys.

I see your point. Who cares about the quality players who were actually on the market: DCE, Foran, Myles, RTS, Isaac Luke, Roberts, Hiku, Walker, Bird - to name a few.

Otherwise, we recruited strongly.

Straight Shooter
yeah no quality in lafai,packer,masoe,McCarthy,lui,havilli,Faifai loa,who are all internationals or taane Milne who represented Australian school boys rugby or Kurt Mann who thrived in the storm system under one of the greatest coaches of the modern era nah no quality at all you sir are f**kn clueless think before you type and do us all a favour and stop typing!

blacksafake

First Grade
I see your point. Who cares about the quality players who were actually on the market: DCE, Foran, Myles, RTS, Isaac Luke, Roberts, Hiku, Walker, Bird - to name a few.

Otherwise, we recruited strongly.

Straight Shooter

Lets see
DCE imo not worth a Mil $
Foran was always going to play under Arthur.
Myles on last legs & asking too much$.
RTS & Luke were always going back to NZ.
Roberts,Hiku&Walker yes maybe,However Roberts was too Expensive & I'm more than happy with Lafai.
Bird yes but he obviously has a beef with the club or Mary so was probably unlikely anyway.

Dragon66

Juniors
Lets see
DCE imo not worth a Mil $
Foran was always going to play under Arthur.
Myles on last legs & asking too much$.
RTS & Luke were always going back to NZ.
Roberts,Hiku&Walker yes maybe,However Roberts was too Expensive & I'm more than happy with Lafai.
Bird yes but he obviously has a beef with the club or Mary so was probably unlikely anyway.

I agree with all the above except about Bird.

Don't believe Bird stayed with the Sharks because of a beef with the Dragons. Bird himself said it was about the money. We just didn't match what the Sharkies offered,

V

Vasilevsky

Merry Christmas to all you guys, even the crazy Russian. Hope you all have a great time and safe and happy New Year!

WTF is your infatuation with Russia? I wonder if your little meltdown occurred as a result of the thread about communism and etc.

TruSaint

Referee
WTF is your infatuation with Russia? I wonder if your little meltdown occurred as a result of the thread about communism and etc.

Vas, the guy just wished us all a Merry Christmas, and tongue in cheek included you. Cant you just for one minute take the spirit of the season as good will. I assure you Mills was heart felt in his best wishes to all.

Have a blessed Christmas Vas.
Enjoy those around you, and we look forward to more fun and frivolities next year.

V

Vasilevsky

Please stop. I'm so sorry I said anything.

I'm so afraid that I'll catch dumbmerkin by conversing with you. If I make a public apology will you promise to stop?

No, you can't you Chetnik donkey! WTF is a "dumb merkin"? Female pubic hair? Unintelligent female public hair??? Is that supposed to be an insult? I kind of like female public hair...... I mean, I don't like them shaved but trimmed back is certainly good.

Have you lost your mind or is this kind of talk typical for Chetnik collaborators?

Oh diddums! Santa must have missed your chimney when you were a child.

All the best to you in the spirit of the festive season Vas and hope you do actually have a great new year

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Vas, the guy just wished us all a Merry Christmas, and tongue in cheek included you. Cant you just for one minute take the spirit of the season as good will. I assure you Mills was heart felt in his best wishes to all.

Have a blessed Christmas Vas.
Enjoy those around you, and we look forward to more fun and frivolities next year.

Good comment Tru......I think we all have to realise that everyone is different....some kids chose to be different...some actually ran away from a circus to join an orphanage.....:D