What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

V

Vasilevsky

I knew I should refrain from commenting.

I am stupider for having read your response.

Hmmm but is it true? I like Serbia a lot. Have 3 good friends there. Good, decent and honest people. Hot chics! "Miller was a Legend" must hate it.

V

Vasilevsky

No matter how hard he tries to offend me, I just can't help loving the guy xx

I'm not trying to insult you. I merely don't want any part of your self-loathing homosexual diatribes. This kind of thing is best confined to Shonkies forums.

The Nick

Bench
DOn't let this missed signing diminish our recruitment efforts. Before Roberts came on the market we were one of the strongest clubs in the player market and with our without his signing we have done well. We continue to make astute signings whilst recovering from an unbalanced salary cap.

SBD82

Coach
Hmmm but is it true? I like Serbia a lot. Have 3 good friends there. Good, decent and honest people. Hot chics! "Miller was a Legend" must hate it.

Please stop. I'm so sorry I said anything.

I'm so afraid that I'll catch dumbmerkin by conversing with you. If I make a public apology will you promise to stop?

Latest posts