What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

Minh

First Grade
Have not posted in ages, but frankly this forum has turned into rubbish....used to love checking out the comments but in the last few months it's lost its core...which is to talking football. How about the grown ups take deep breath and focus on the Football and the mighty Dragons...
All the best...

Agree, there's about two or three trolls ruining things for everybody....best to ignore them.

V

Vasilevsky

If "Miller was a legend" could swallow his pride to do it himself, I'm sure he would but as is I will thank you all for supporting him. He does after all have the mind of a child. That being so, I am not satisfied with him merely not replying to me anymore. I want him gone altogether.

For all those whose braying about me being a troll is starting to annoy me, look back on this thread about 10 pages or so and see who attacked who without any provocation and let it be a lesson.

This brings me to my next point. I didn't talk about communism at all until someone else started a thread with the express purpose of discussing it. I quoted Lenin but... so what? Of course I understand perfectly that's why so many of you are freaking out. I know for a fact that if education ever existed in Australia, it has long been replaced with indoctrination. This being so, a lot of people who will freely admit to knowing nothing ('specific'. I know the 'free press' doesn't usually lie outright if they present a picture that Lenin was a bad guy without ever actually stating it.) about Lenin but denounce him anyway. Fine, I couldn't give a f**k. I mean it's not as if Australia is going to be the epicenter of any revolution or reactionary bulwark. Just don't bother me with it but if you insist on doing so, I will drag up the the aforementioned thread later when I have time today or tomorrow.

And yes, "Miller was a legend", by stating that it wasn't enough for you to not just cease replying to me but GTFO of here altogether, I did give you permission to reply to me again.

bottle

Coach
As John (Jack) Reed said to Louise Bryant ...

That Millers homie shits all over Vas from a great height.

TruSaint

Referee
With respect to all.

I couldnt give a fook " who said what " and " whether Lenin sang for the Beatles".
The constant barrage from Vas to good forum member , even a Sharks fan, who who comes here in good intent, is bullshit.

So take this in the spirit its intended Vas... If you call yourself a Dragons fan and continue this utter dribble for some self gratification against Mills / Me / whoever... then u can just piss off.

Thread over for me.

PS... if you need links to political / communist threads .... google the f**kers

Minh

First Grade
With respect to all.

I couldnt give a fook " who said what " and " whether Lenin sang for the Beatles".
The constant barrage from Vas to good forum member , even a Sharks fan, who who comes here in good intent, is bullshit.

So take this in the spirit its intended Vas... If you call yourself a Dragons fan and continue this utter dribble for some self gratification against Mills / Me / whoever... then u can just piss off.

Thread over for me.

PS... if you need links to political / communist threads .... google the f**kers

Well said TS...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
With respect to all.

Thread over for me.

Nailed it Buddy

TruSaint

Referee
We dodged a bullet. This guy is a spud.

Not fussed at all that we didnt pay overs, for " speed, speed and more speed".
Means zip ( pardon the pun), when you dont compete.
He went missing.
He may end up being a gem, but at this point, half way through the season, has not performed anywhere near his predicted potential.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Not fussed at all that we didnt pay overs, for " speed, speed and more speed".
Means zip ( pardon the pun), when you dont compete.
He went missing.
He may end up being a gem, but at this point, half way through the season, has not performed anywhere near his predicted potential.

If Bennett is struggling to get the best out of him, Mary had no chance