What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

V

Vasilevsky

Where were his comments violent in nature mate.
You dont agree with him.. fine.. But to compare his posts to someone whom endorses violence is crap.

I would rather read obviously bombastic comments than the utter nonsense Old Timer continually spurts out under the pretense of being 'reasonable and balanced'.

Lenin said: A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

It's important Old Timer isn't allowed to keep raving his utter nonsense without being challenged.

Lenin said: Truth can cut so deeply, one's last defense is insanity.

V

Vasilevsky

Haran was also part of the recruitment team that involved Mulholland and some of those signings of late include:
Lafai
Masoe
Havlili
McCarthy
Mann
KFL

This is supposed to be a defense of him? With the exception of Mosoe, all of them look like depth signings. And it even remains to be seen how useful Mosoe will be with the reduced interchange.

mickeylane

Bench
Mickeylane any news on Roberts . All media reporting his going Broncos

Nothing more than what I heard that we HAVE MADE A FORMAL OFFER.. But it looks like a criminal act is about to occur and Broncos will be allowed to register Roberts for Copleys contract $200k

The NRL said they wouldn't register a contract for Roberts less than $300k
Broncos nor Souths can afford a base contract of $300k

We are the only club who can..

Would be interesting to see if he was forced to take our offer as a "last man standing " deal..

His manager is a wanker as well.. Donovan would never steer him to dragons.. (No pals at the club not unlike Broncos, Souths. Parra)

BigBoss

Juniors
I'm starting to understand why the Titans forged his contract now. Dude takes forever to put pen to paper. lol

Jubileeboy

First Grade
You're satisfaction with mid-tier signings doesn't exactly scream success. No?

Straight Shooter

My understanding of the salary cap dictates otherwise :sarcasm:
We don't cheat like others. We play within the rules - fact.

Maybe you should read up on it (NRL salary cap) before sprouting off any more ill-informed comments.

2015 showed a lack of depth players to cover for injury, suspension and SOO.
That has been addressed more than adequately and those recruited for 2016 as listed previously, bring more to the table than those we have let go.
Our squad is balanced in terms of cap spending and we have some money left over should we need to spend it.

But I know you'll think differently and claim to know better.

V

Vasilevsky

But you're so good at it...

If I wanted your input I would have asked for it.

Stalin said: Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't allow our enemies to have guns. Why would we allow them to have ideas?

V

Vasilevsky

No he is brilliant at it

You are angry because you think I am attempting to plagiarize you?

To be perfectly honest, I'm tired of just like I'm tired of any and all Shonkies supporters. Please refrain from addressing me anymore directly or indirectly (as you like to do for some bizarre reason which I'm sure makes perfect sense in your pea-brain.)

Lenin said: You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.

Last edited by a moderator: