What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne

Please tell me this myth is NOT in contention for a NSW spot?

What a f**king MYTH of Anthony Tupou proportions is this bloke?

If he is there for Origin then f**k the series off.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
He is alot better than having a tosser like Anasta, Mason or Pearce there. Quite simply Hayne has alot of talent whether you like it or not- even if he is a sook and mummy's boy. He brings more to the table than Wolfman and McManus IMO.

watatank

Coach
He's always played well, never had a bad game at rep level...and he's in good form. Why would you leave him out?

tiger_nick

Bench
even when his club form has been sh*t hayne has always played well for nsw. id have no dramas with him anywhere in the 1-5

CGD

Juniors
Hayne has to be one of the wingers.
Preferably centre. I agree about him being second choice fullback though.

Hayne is a must for NSW. Anyone who disagrees is a QLDer or needs to get rid of whatever chip they've got on their shoulder.

abpanther

Staff member
Man as much as I don't like the guy, he played well tonight and played with plenty of ticker, he was the main catalyst for the Eels tonight, he has to be in the NSW side, has the ability to create something from nothing and showed some passion tonight.

kruzin

Juniors
Jarrod Hayne is just about the biggest threat to QLD I'd say. He's very good.

I have to agree with this, man tonight he played really well, made alot of mistakes, but god he felt bad and always made up for them,

I can remember 2007 game 1 origin right on half time he scored an absolute beauty on the wing made hodges look like an ant :)

Include him..

mongoose

Coach
Hayne is an enigmatic player like Jamie Lyon. They both play best when the rest of their team is playing sh*t.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
On form he has to be in the side somewhere, maybe fullback and Kidley to 5/8???? And to think he was kept away from the fullback position by Luke Burt for 18 months........

Yosh

Coach
The kid needs to play. Did you guys see the Fiji/Aus semi last year, did you see him paly? Did you see him hammer Lockyer? Thats Origin type footy if you ask me and if he brings his A game I'd definately have him on my NSW side!!!