What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Not a Rothfeild like jurno...Actual NFL head coach said:
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll told The Sacramento Bee he'd kept an eye on Hayne this season. "I thought it was an exciting prospect to get him in here. It's really cool to see that he's played and he's contributing and he's a factor in the games. He's done some really good stuff."

kurt faulk

Coach

Here's my message to Peter king.

Just go eat some more donuts doughboy. And line them up over tom brady's arsehole so when you're done gobbling them up you can have the dessert you desire and toss his salad. Or maybe you can hang them on his erect penis and work your way through them. Kill two birds with the one stone.

argy-bargy

Juniors
Originally Posted by Not a Rothfeild like jurno...Actual NFL head coach

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll told The Sacramento Bee he'd kept an eye on Hayne this season. "I thought it was an exciting prospect to get him in here. It's really cool to see that he's played and he's contributing and he's a factor in the games. He's done some really good stuff."

He's just doing everything he can to ensure that Jarryd is playing this week....

Parra

Referee
Hopefully a breakout game. But really, given the limited opportunities he has had, no game is really make or break.

No more mistakes on PR's though. As far as the missed bloke - if every 49'er who contributed to Kap getting sacked was dropped there would be no-one left.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm glad this happened

Don't get me wrong, I want him to play every game and do well

But it's going to be hilarious watch all these 2 month experts cry about how well he's been playing, when really he looks shaky as hell

Haffa

The 49ers probably weren't forcing a punt anyway.

Given the issues with Hyde and Bush (when isn't he injured?) it's no surprise they've gone with experienced backup backs.

shiznit

Coach
Talk is he's going to be cut....

He would be absolutely perfect for us at the Raiders... He could fill that change of pace 3rd down back that Taiwan Jones and Roy Helu are holding.

And of course he can return punts... Which Oldman Woodson and Amari Cooper are sharing...

Derek Carr would be a far better QB for him than Kaep... He's more mature... Far more polished... And they are both really religious...

The only issue of have would be all the idiot bandwagon Hayne fans he attracts.

Imagine after putting up with all of these years of losing and still being a passionate Raider fan and people will just think you are a recent Raider fan because of Hayne. I know, who cares what others think, but it would still be really annoying.

shiznit

Coach
My Marques Tuiasosopo and Darrius Haward-Bey jerseys say everything about me and my support of the Raiders... :lol:

Parra

Referee
I've seen a suggestion that the much-touted missed block wasn't even his miss, it was Devey's, sliding inside to cover the A gap to take Hayne's assignment.

I hadn't thought of it - but there may be a point to this http://bit.ly/1Lsq9yY Devey has contact with #51, but then releases to come inside to assist the RT. Hayne is left to move back to his right, too late. If Devey stays on #51 and Hayne continues forward to where he was originally headed (the spot Devey moves to) there is no sack.

Parra

Referee
It did not hurt him to miss that debacle. I'd expect some scapegoats for what's going on at the 49ers and he could be one of them. If Tomsula doesn't make any changes then he will be what is changed.