What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Saab

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Poor Jason Saab copped it hard from the fans. Looking at the squad now there is no chance he would have got a run ahead of Rava, Ramsey or JP so leaving was the best option. He just went around it the worst possible way making an excuse about travel. Very poorly advised by his manager.

gitano

Juniors
Lagi Setu upfront, I remember some hype. The Kennedy brothers were the next big thing too, whatever happened to those guys?
Lomax at 3 also. Unless he adds to his attack, just a poor man's AFL talent at this point.

saint.nick

Coach
Poor Jason Saab copped it hard from the fans. Looking at the squad now there is no chance he would have got a run ahead of Rava, Ramsey or JP so leaving was the best option. He just went around it the worst possible way making an excuse about travel. Very poorly advised by his manager.
I'm not sure why he copped it so much, I personally couldn't give two f**ks about Jason Saab and I'm not sure why so many others did.

Walpole

Juniors
Lagi Setu upfront, I remember some hype. The Kennedy brothers were the next big thing too, whatever happened to those guys?
Lomax at 3 also. Unless he adds to his attack, just a poor man's AFL talent at this point.
Haha, I usually read the comments before I look at who actually wrote them, but you're pretty easy to pick.

Would everything be better if Zac just gave you back your lunch money?

ALSGI

Bench
Depends on how far you drive for work
Spot on!

Some of the angst against this young (poorly managed) upstart is exactly that. He’s a young adult complaining about the reality of commuting to work instead of to the local school. I’m almost 60yo and have spent significant time commuting to work and back over my years - so no sympathy from me on commute time.

Most angst against him I suspect is that the commute reason is regarded as BS and he has pulled more money than he recently signed with dragons for and that he’s a rorting, ungrateful, selfish ...........

I think we luckily dodged a bullet.

TruSaint

Referee
MrW5mUX.gif

saint.nick

Coach
Spot on!

Some of the angst against this young (poorly managed) upstart is exactly that. He’s a young adult complaining about the reality of commuting to work instead of to the local school. I’m almost 60yo and have spent significant time commuting to work and back over my years - so no sympathy from me on commute time.

Most angst against him I suspect is that the commute reason is regarded as BS and he has pulled more money than he recently signed with dragons for and that he’s a rorting, ungrateful, selfish ...........

I think we luckily dodged a bullet.
Who gives a flying f**k, he's just a stupid kid who checked out almost before he checked in. He's irrelevant, a nobody. There's no point trying to put him off his game cos he has no game in the first place. The 'angst' is bizarre.