What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

Shire Panther

Juniors
FFS
Craps on about that riot
Then makes a blatant racist comment..
Where?

Penrith is a f**king hole.
I'd hardly call it a hole a bit of an exageration!! I have actually done quite well out of the area with my proeprty investments.
Surrounding area's are not helping.
Which areas and why are they not helping?

I unfortunately have to go out there for work.
I have for 20 years .
If it's that unfortunate then why the hell would you still be doing it after 20yrs?.

The shire has got better.
LOL that's very debatable.

You phucking dumb know all cutie! The Gold Coast IS NOT a rugby league nursery at all.

Gee why did the NRL expand there then?

There is 3 tiers of fragmented competition that all NRL clubs have a part of & an alignment.

So since the Gold Coast has gained entry into the NRL they haven't fixed the fragmentation of the area. Guess they thought why bother when we can chase players from Sydney instead.

The coast has been in for 5 years & already probably produced more players than the we have.

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Oh really? Do you even understand what you are typing????

Like I said , shut the f**k up with your stupid comments & embarrssing the rest of us in front of other supporter. Go hang with parraeels2010 he is another pariah.

Listen you abnoxious immature farkwit. You're the f**king weirdo on this forum that comes up with loopy angles on things. There is so much wtf? about your posts I wouldn't be surprised if you're on some sort of medication or probably on drugs.

Oh and learn how to spell the big words before you type them eh?

Quigs

Immortal
There is nuffing wrong with Gymea and all who lived in her.

11 Talara Road will one day become a shrine, if it is not already

Quigs

Immortal
Not since the last time I returned and checked.

Even knocked on the door. It was a bit like Elvis visiting Gracelands.

Quigs

Immortal
I remember sitting on the lawns of No11 with my dear old dad and the rest of the tribe looking out towards the Syd-a-ney CBD as Mr Packer had turned the SCG lights on for the First ever day night cricket match. We could see the distant glow as the lights took hold and evening fell.

Another distant memory from No 11. I remember looking skyward and seeing the first ever 747 that flew to Syd-a-ney. It did a low level swoop over the shire. I can't recall if the extensions had been made to Kingsford Smith - the one out into the bay.

newman

First Grade
I doubt it.

- no quotes from the sharks.
- we don't pay overs.
- we have bugger all room under the cap.
- attitude Probz....?????

webShark

I doubt it.

- no quotes from the sharks.
- we don't pay overs.
- we have bugger all room under the cap.
- attitude Probz....?????

Not a fan but he is what we need. Got to be worth throwing 400 at. When Toops is released he can take his cap. With him and the Fijian things would be looking up. My concern is that he has lost form in addition to his bad attotude. Plus you dont usually pay big for bad attitude players. Gagai would have been similar gamble on heaps less coin with little downside.

With all that there are not many genuine speedy centres around or likely to be onthe market. Got to be better than Jono Wright. We surpisingly passed on David Stagg and Lagi Setu so maybe we are after a centre. Its better being linked with quality backs than building up signings of Broderick Wright and Dean Collis.

yadamisha

Juniors
He is the one thing Flanagan has always said he wants, a class centre and as such he is the missing puzzle piece.

I'm surprised it has taken this long for us to be linked to him.

498922-cronulla-sharks.jpg

Windy70

Juniors
I would love to see him here, but can't see it happening cap and cash wise. And Gus would want bullshit release deals I'd imagine.

Also is "triumvirate" an actual real word?

carcharias

Immortal
Where?

I'd hardly call it a hole a bit of an exageration!! I have actually done quite well out of the area with my proeprty investments.
Which areas and why are they not helping?

If it's that unfortunate then why the hell would you still be doing it after 20yrs?.

LOL that's very debatable.

Ok on a phone so sorry for the triumvirate of replys in singvirate post.

Racist bit= the bit about bankstown or belmore .
Area not helping= mt druit, st Mary's , shalvey
Just those triumvirate of towns has been in the news last week
for rampant bogan behaviour.
I see an octagaganariun got bashed in st Mary's by his own
walking stick on Friday .
He was going for an evil walk.

20 years= there are plenty of industrial estates out that way
that have company's that use computers.
You know them ?
I had one chuck his computer out the window one day while I was in his office.
He was in the news recently for being linked to a bloke who killed a cop out there during
a good ol fashion bogan feud.