What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey Flegg trial this weekend.

Stagger eel

Staff member
from what I'm told just the 1 game in Jersey Flegg against the Bears at 6pm at Cabra on Saturday the 18th

I'll confirm again Friday.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
so REggies get the week off or are they joining 1st grade in Griffith?

I would say so, I'd say a week long camp either side of the camp.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Also, Ball and Mathews have the week off as they start their comp proper the week after.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
WEll thats understandable and expected

Reggies was surprising tho

I believe there's a trial with St Marys Penrith on the friday night before the Port match at Western Weekender involving JF and Premier league.

Hurriflatch

Referee
mmm, how far is Port from Sydney driving

wondering if there is any chance to watch that trial then make it to Port for 1st grade

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
mmm, how far is Port from Sydney driving

wondering if there is any chance to watch that trial then make it to Port for 1st grade

Japaneasy, 5 hours, at the very very latest, you would have to leave Sydney by Midday, on the proviso that game is about 7pm.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I hate everything about Norths except for the guys that play for them that i know from school

*edit* oh, and i don't hate girvie, he's nice and informative :D

Yeah should be able to get to the Western Weekender then to Port no problem.

Go to the game on the Friday Night. Be home and a reasonable hour. Wake up. Have your coco pops and then a little dash up the coast. Could even be there for 2 pm :D

BTW I do have 2 more seats in the car if anyone wants in, but one is provisional already.

Hellsy

Immortal
Even if I was to take a 6 week overseas holiday in April I will still have 12 weeks of leave left :D :D :D :D