What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jerseys & Sponsors -- 07!

jed

First Grade
So something like this...

jersey06.jpg
jersey07.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'm passing on a message from JADS. Apparently he's seen the Roosters centenary strip and it's the same as their current retro strip but the red is the predominant colour.

thickos

First Grade
Apparently though the stripes on the Raiders jersey will not pass through the sponsor's logo - they will stop either side of it. Apparently out before Christmas but with the Raiders, that would be a deadset miracle!

jed

First Grade
In all fairness, this will be the first time in more than a decade where we've had a new jersey and management's already signed the sponsor prior to the season.

1996 - News Classifieds joined halfway through
1997 - Ansett joined halfway through the Superleague season
1998 - Oracle were added as iron-on vinyl patches at the start of the season
2000 - Ozemail were only announced a few days before Round 1, vinyl to start with again
2003 - Fone Zone started almost 2 months into the season
2006 - Fone Zone were an 11th hour sponsor, holding up the release of the jersey until just before the season.

Whether everyone agrees on the CFMEU being able to sponsor us, at least our 2007 sponsors were set in stone before the end of the previous season.

Knightmare

Coach
Interesting to see what the Broncos newies will look like. On one hand I think "It can't get any crapper than their current ones" but then I remember that it IS the Broncos...

Caged Panther

First Grade
choc_soldier said:
Penrith's new away jersey will be predominantly white. The word "revolutionary" has been used in the description... by the marketing manager.

Revolutionary....the use of that word screams exageration.

panthers%20away.JPG

Found this on the UK RL forum... WTF are Penriff thinking?? That's up there with the aqua Broncos jersey from a few years ago.

Worst jersey ever.

Latest posts