What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jerseys & Sponsors -- 07!

The Colonel

Immortal
Just Another 'Dogs Supporter said:
Wow, they added one or two lines... :roll:

Actually Todge, if you open your eyes a little you'll notice that the colours have changed to the more original colours (and two colours as opposed to four or five shades) of years past and a lot more lines have been removed from this design that were on last years.... but of course you knew that.... :roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Colonel... the point is the changes, from first glance, look minor. And a simple ploy to re-design and make money from the merch point of view.

But at the end of the day... it's up to the club.

Not saying they don't look good either. :roll:

The Colonel

Immortal
Colonel... the point is the changes, from first glance, look minor. And a simple ploy to re-design and make money from the merch point of view.

t_18337.jpg

2006_eelsgoldjers.jpg

Minor? Hardly......

Timmah

Staff member
Same jersey. They've:

- removed the gradient and made it one colour.
- added a connecting line from the sides to the shoulders.
- added a few "speed lines" on the shoulders.

At first glance the blue & yellow versions looked almost the same as the 06 models. The premise of a predominant colour and opposite coloured sides of the jersey, with those little bumps/bars whatever you want to call them pointing to the sponsor.

Obviously the white is different Prodigal :roll:

innsaneink

Referee
Barney:alcho:

with those little bumps/bars whatever you want to call them

Carn dodgey, you can do bettr n that, why - youve got ''gradients'' and ''connecting lines'' and "speed lines" .....

....Bumps :lol: ''whatever you wanna call em" :crazy:

The Colonel

Immortal
Same jersey.

Of course it is Todge..... of course it is. Sorry I forgot that you are always right while rest of us mere mortals just pale into comparison.... :roll:

Timmah

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Of course it is Todge..... of course it is. Sorry I forgot that you are always right while rest of us mere mortals just pale into comparison.... :roll:

Well done on your selective reading mate. ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
Well done on your selective reading mate. ;-)

Oh sorry I thought you just wanted your ego stroked.....

Same jersey. They've:
- removed the gradient and made it one colour.
- added a connecting line from the sides to the shoulders.
- added a few "speed lines" on the shoulders.

At first glance the blue & yellow versions looked almost the same as the 06 models. The premise of a predominant colour and opposite coloured sides of the jersey, with those little bumps/bars whatever you want to call them pointing to the sponsor.

So it's the same but different? Yes Todge..... us mere mortals just don't have your smarts.....

Timmah

Staff member
The point I'm trying to make, which you're perceiving as an attack on either Parramatta or yourself, probably because today you feel like having a stick up your bum:

New jerseys across the board (not just at Parramatta) seem to be becoming way too frequent, especially when the changes aren't huge like this instance.

Timmah

Staff member
Not jealous at all, that's not the point. It's not an attack on Parramatta. It's an attack on the trend of jersey changes that aren't that far off the original. If you're that gung-ho on ongoing changes, then every three years completely overhaul. I bet there are people at every club sick of being shortchanged with minor jersey alterations and purchasing new stock each and every year.

The Colonel

Immortal
The point I'm trying to make, which you're perceiving as an attack on either Parramatta or yourself, probably because today you feel like having a stick up your bum:

New jerseys across the board (not just at Parramatta) seem to be becoming way too frequent, especially when the changes aren't huge like this instance.

You said it was the same jersey then you were arguing its the same but different, now you were trying to make a point about jerseys across the board.....

You need a shovel Todge? No stick up my bum and I didn't perceive it as an attack. :lol: I saw it as someone who thought they were trying to be smart and got caught out..... the basic design is similar, the overall design is different to the jersey we had last year in colour and design.

Timmah

Staff member
:roll:

Alright, you win.

What YOU thought I was saying was wrong, and what I actually was saying is completely wrong.

F**k off :arrow:

The Colonel

Immortal
:roll:

Alright, you win.

What YOU thought I was saying was wrong, and what I actually was saying is completely wrong.

F**k off :arrow:

:lol:
I quite like it here Todge ...... so to your last request, thanks but no thanks.

Latest posts