What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jim Beam Cup 2008 season

Nuke

Staff member
Half-time in the WA Reds vs Cabramatta game was also 20-0 to Cabramatta.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
todays results

Windsor 32 Belrose 28
Mounties 45 Campbelltown 20
Wenty 48 Sharks 20
Looks Like Windsor..struggled against an Injury Riddled Belrose outfit.. Shucks was Rooting for Belrose to Create an upset..hey maybe mounties may have shrugged off some slackish form of Lately & have come out Firing again...ha ha..wenty maggies did no Favours for the southern sharkies for that wooden spoony Tag....

Last edited:

Roland

Juniors
Looks Like Windsor..struggled against an Injury Riddled Belrose outfit.. Shucks was Rooting for Belrose to Create an upset..hey maybe mounties may have shrugged off some slackish form of Lately & have come out Firing again...ha ha..wenty maggies did no Favours for the southern sharkies for that wooden spoony Tag....

Chester Hill get the spoon unless they can beat Windsor next week.

i'm praying that windsor beat chesso next week

the sharks were pretty bad today, the refereeing standard didnt help them either, would not have changed the result in the end.

Wentworthville 48
Tries: M Raftery 3, KJ MacKenzie 2, J Wood, K Tewhata, M Woodlands
Goals: T Clayton 8

Sth Syd 20
Tries: M Pickerd 2, G Ghazal, W Dixon
Goals: M Pickerd 1, M Mahon 1

Sth Syd finish with a hard match, Cabramatta

Dont worry Cabra, I went and watched the Mounties v Campbelltown game and Mounties were aweful, just lucky that the Eagles were worse.
I think Cabra should breathe easy as they will beat Cheso next week and the teams above them will struggle against them.

Ram Man

Juniors

We almost had them Cabra! :)

I actually made a comeback yesterday which was good...good to be back on the field!

Windsor had a bloke sent off after a brawl in the first 10 minutes...apparently he kicked a few blokes when they were on the ground, I didnt see it myself but I think that was the report.

Silly mistakes cost us again. Dumb penalties and handling errors in the wrong part of the field and at the wrong time. The usual suspects played well again with Jim Curtis, Mailangi Styles, Peter Delaivuna and Dave Marando getting the man of the match spoils. As well as Andrew Needham who played another solid game before limping off with an ankle injury in his 300th club game for Belrose.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
We almost had them Cabra! :)

I actually made a comeback yesterday which was good...good to be back on the field!

Windsor had a bloke sent off after a brawl in the first 10 minutes...apparently he kicked a few blokes when they were on the ground, I didnt see it myself but I think that was the report.

Silly mistakes cost us again. Dumb penalties and handling errors in the wrong part of the field and at the wrong time. The usual suspects played well again with Jim Curtis, Mailangi Styles, Peter Delaivuna and Dave Marando getting the man of the match spoils. As well as Andrew Needham who played another solid game before limping off with an ankle injury in his 300th club game for Belrose.
:eek:..hEY Shanon the Canon, that is Great News ya back.. Good on ya mate.. &.. yes i can tell by the scoreline.. u guys almost had the Buggers.. hey that Dude Andrew Needham..Real Hardman..300games for Belrose..Big Congrats go out 2him, the True Heroes of our great game.. hey man..u work ya Butt off.. inthe off season..do some cardio work & Hit the Weights.. & lay off the Mc D ..Thickshakes... ha ha lol..cabra sustained a few injuries..Richie parker- broken wrist.. sika- knee cruciate.. my nephew louis- hamsstring..Gone !!.. thats Good news for the .. Bulls & Wolves.. & mounties..:(

Ram Man

Juniors
:eek:..hEY Shanon the Canon, that is Great News ya back.. Good on ya mate.. &.. yes i can tell by the scoreline.. u guys almost had the Buggers.. hey that Dude Andrew Needham..Real Hardman..300games for Belrose..Big Congrats go out 2him, the True Heroes of our great game.. hey man..u work ya Butt off.. inthe off season..do some cardio work & Hit the Weights.. & lay off the Mc D ..Thickshakes... ha ha lol..cabra sustained a few injuries..Richie parker- broken wrist.. sika- knee cruciate.. my nephew louis- hamsstring..Gone !!.. thats Good news for the .. Bulls & Wolves.. & mounties..:(

haha...already got fat camp sorted mate..Im booked in!
Incidentaly I havent been to McD since I came back from Hawaii last year...that $hit will kill you in a week!
But I will be working my a$$ off this off season with Jim Curtis and few others to be fitter next year so keep an eye out mate!
Bad news with Injuries for Cabra...the boys were listing you guys as favourites to win it this year...Toughest team we have played all year were Cabra...so we are backing.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Dont worry Cabra, I went and watched the Mounties v Campbelltown game and Mounties were aweful, just lucky that the Eagles were worse.
I think Cabra should breathe easy as they will beat Cheso next week and the teams above them will struggle against them.
..:)..Hey Terry I thought..they were just Getting back in form... we actually we play the sharkies it's our last Game B4 Semi's.. sharkies are Trying 2find an Emergency Home Ground.. as Toyota is Booked & so is their other usual Ground.. hey i'm laughing at sharkie the Army Gorilla.. he's Praying that windsor Beat Chester Rhinos, .. which i think they will.. i'm sure chester hill will get the Dreaded Wooden Spoon.. poor barba Lamb. then again JBC Games this season ..u know the Story, Sharkies could spring up an upset Against Cabra.. we've got a Major Hiccup Leading into semi's.. Ritchie parker - Broken Wrist, Sika - KNEE, Ross Brown - Broken Ankle, Louis Vaiotu - Hamstring...But thats Been the same Story through out the year.. &.. we still produce the Goods.

Last edited:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
haha...already got fat camp sorted mate..Im booked in!
Incidentaly I havent been to McD since I came back from Hawaii last year...that $hit will kill you in a week!
But I will be working my a$$ off this off season with Jim Curtis and few others to be fitter next year so keep an eye out mate!
Bad news with Injuries for Cabra...the boys were listing you guys as favourites to win it this year...Toughest team we have played all year were Cabra...so we are backing.
:cool:Hey Canon..Left an invite 4ya & a friend... on ya Private Box.. Good opportunity 4u 2meet some of the Boys... without having to Belt Each other on the field for 80minutes !!.. Hope u can make it...:cool:

Ram Man

Juniors
Now that the Finals are here lads who are your Preniers for the year?
The teams in the finals are:
Windsor
Bulls
Mounties
Cabramatta
Shellharbour....
We were discussing it yesterday and the boys (Belrose) seem to think that Cabra are the ones to beat. But the Cabra boys seem to be suffering some injuries but hopefully they can stick it out.
The Bulls are the sleeping giants, they have had an up and down end to the season with a few games going-a-miss, but they are a tough side, clinical, well coached and have experience where it counts. Not to mention a pretty handy forward pack.
Mounties have been pretty consistent all year but the last few weeks have also been a bit up and down and Shellharbour are stuggling a bit at the moment with the lack of Dragons players and have lost to some of the less favoured teams.
For mine, Bulls Vs. Cabra GF with Cabra just getting over the top of them. (That will bring a smile to Cabra Rocks face!)

wow cabra that injury toll is a shocker at this time of year.
how long do you think your nephew will be out for?
do you think we will have the replacements to cover them guys?

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
wow cabra that injury toll is a shocker at this time of year.
how long do you think your nephew will be out for?
do you think we will have the replacements to cover them guys?
:oops:yeah Thanx 4the Query..Para God, umm.. In my opionion, Ritchie parker has played a couple of Games with that wrist problem i am confident he will Front up in the semi's.. not 2sure about about powerhouse forward sika tauhape.. as far as utility player.. Louis Vaiotu.. Spoke to him Last night.. he is Confident he will be back for the First Week of the Semi's...

Roland

Juniors
Just goes to show how much the St George Illawarra players propped up the Marlins. They have been without them for the past 2 weeks and have not done well at all. Does anyone know why the St George players have been pulled from the Marlins. Could be interesting going into the end of the season.

Matt Prior has been playing NRL for about 6 weeks
Wndell Sailor has also been in the NRL for a few weeks
Frank Samia was injured mid season
Joe Falemaka got his second suspension mid season, due back for semi final
John Green, Jardine Bobongie and Ben Ellis were all out injured against Mounties and Campbelltown. Ellis has since gone back to NRL
Ben Rogers withdrew from Mounties game but been in NRL since.

Green and Bobongie played last week but I think the Marlins need more than these 2 to have a chance. Belrose beat the Marlins by 40 points in Round 1 when Green and Falemaka played.

Last edited:

Roland

Juniors
The teams in the Big League for the Windsor vs Rhinos game is interesting.

Chester Hill have not had any Newtown players for about 6 weeks but this week they have Tevita Folau, Ben Green and Khalid Deeb.

The Rhinos have failed to win games against Cabra and the Bulls when they had 5 or 6 Newtown players and Windsor beat Campbelltown when they had 6 Western Suburbs players, but this week Windsor appear to have about 6 A Graders in the team.

Could the Rhinos beat the leaders and offload the wooden spoon?

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
The teams in the Big League for the Windsor vs Rhinos game is interesting.

Chester Hill have not had any Newtown players for about 6 weeks but this week they have Tevita Folau, Ben Green and Khalid Deeb.

The Rhinos have failed to win games against Cabra and the Bulls when they had 5 or 6 Newtown players and Windsor beat Campbelltown when they had 6 Western Suburbs players, but this week Windsor appear to have about 6 A Graders in the team.

Could the Rhinos beat the leaders and offload the wooden spoon?
:lol:..I know Sharkie the Army Gorilla, will be praying That Dos'nt Happen.:lol:

Roland

Juniors
:lol:..I know Sharkie the Army Gorilla, will be praying That Dos'nt Happen.:lol:

Sharkie Army Gorilla is happy tonight. The Sharks avoided the wooden sppon the hard way by beating Cabra 34-26 after leading 18-0 early in the game.

Bulls beat Campbelltown 58-24. Butler, the bloke that was supended for 13 weeks, scored from the first hit up of the game and would have got 4 if he had not dropped the ball putting it down once. So he got 14 tries in 9 games.

Bulls led 42-6 just after half time and then fell away to let in 3 more tries.