What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jim Beam Cup 2008 season

Ram Man

Juniors
Ram Man

It wasn't mean't to take the piss out of you but there are others who post (and I have read many different things over the past month or two) that have been a little concerning especially after our game at Mounties in Round 16 and what people heard or suspect they heard, particularly comments about our officials.

Be that as it may, I felt I should try and clear the air that some of my comments may have been taken out of context a little due to my inability to word it correctly. I know that some people from the Bulls did respond to what I have said here in person so I thought I would try and clarify a few things.

Footyfan13

Juniors
Terry the Parra God

Okay, let's set the record straight once and for all!

There is absolutely no 'coaching saga' at the Bulls, despite your very obvious desire to create one by reporting your imaginings.

David Baysarri is the coach and Warren Beaumont is the assistant. The two have a very successful partnership (which is obvious for most who know the game of rugby league and can appreciate the results they have achieved).

The results are a reflection of the great staff at the club and the hard work and passion put in by the players and officials.

It is sad that others that have not achieved such great results are not able to be good sports and give credit where credit's due. But instead seek to discredit other clubs and coaching staff by proliferating negative and false reports on this forum.

Well, the record has now been put straight - not that that will stop you finding some other falsity to further your objective (which is pretty clear from your posts), but I'm sure it will be appreciated by those wishing to have the true and accurate picture.

I also thought it was worth mentioning, whoever you are, that there are various coaching positions advertised each year. I would make the suggestion that seeing as you seem to be of the opinion that you have such insight and wisdom into the game, perhaps you should jump off the computer, grab a tackling bag and football and head down to a training session. We'd be happy to have you at the Bulls - you might learn a thing or two!!!

Alternatively, feel free to post your own record as a coach, player, official, etc. on this forum so we can all assess it accordingly.

Regards,

Footyfan13

:lol:

It appears the Bulls are a little touchy at the moment.

Mastermind, if there is no hangover, then maybe the fact that coach Beaumont went back to Cabra leagues and started more trouble was a hangover helper.

I have never professed to be an expert at the game and have no desire to coach or be an official but if you are going to do it, do it with style.

I am an observer of the game and have been around the Cabra club for a long time, I have also been to watch my bro's play for Mounties, Chester Hill and Campbelltown and I dont see the things I see from the Bulls happening with those clubs.

I have reported on many things but as a club the Bulls continually put themselves out there to be commented on.
Maybe you should look inwardly before you give such an outpouring.

I will continually report on things I see and here and if I see or hear the Bulls players and managers bagging each other, the coaches at each other, trainers being sent off, coaches fighting and coaches meeting with other club officials etc I will report on it for comment which is what a democratic society can do.

If you are so intent to "set the record straight" on matters that are in full public view then your arrogance is also on show.

I applaud the likes of Ram Man who are willing to express their honest opinions and hope that all other poster on this forum continue to do so.

I have nothing against the Bulls and wish them and all other clubs the best, and may the best team win.

Footyfan13

Juniors
mmmmmmm strange Parra God - I was at Cabra afterwards and witnessed nothing but friendship and goodwill between Warren and his many friends and players at the club. I'm guessing that if his behaviour was as you've reported at the club, you would have also witnessed him being spoken to by security - which you wouldn't have because what you're saying is a bunch of lies.

But, thanks for letting us know the details of your playing/coaching achivements - they were pretty much as we had expected.

And you know, you are right about there being something quite unique about the Bulls - it's called "A Winning Culture"!

Perhaps next time you witness something you obviously have a problem with, you should simply approach whoever it is and state your opinion to their face - as opposed to remaining anonymous and attacking them via this forum. But I guess that's a show of character isn't it?!

mastermind

Juniors
Terry

We are not touchy at the moment, just a bit concerned that you know so much about the internal happenings at our club when you know so little.

First and foremost please tell what you see at our club that you don’t see at your bro’s joint Mounties, Chester Hill and Campbelltown. I’m interested to know your perception of how we are different. Please explain further.

Just for your information Warren Beaumont went with a friend to Cabra, a place he has been back to many times since his departure. How have you come to the conclusion that Warren Beaumont went there looking for trouble, or is the FACT that some over there (like yourself) who have a massive chip on their shoulder at Cabramatta’s lack of success and can’t stand him – AKA S.Jones.

For many years your club has tried to buy the Jim Beam Cup with no success. Not even come close. In 2007 you bought Alan Burns, Phil Tackhi, Willie Grech and Adam Tippett from our club. Each of those players earn’t substantially more than players at our club would ever earn at Cabra. Add to that Richie Parker, who we offered a decent contract to after he left Newtown but went to Cabra for the money. Where do you want to start with Luke Branighan. A more decent bloke you would not meet and coming from a great family. His brother Ryan a champion bloke as well. But do you think he went to Cabra for Chicken fodder. Ever wondered how much Jones and Yates earn. Let me guess, they play for a Chinese meal and can of coke.

What does it tell you that after one year at your club, both Adam and Phil came back to the Bulls for less money.

Your claim that;

players and managers bag each other,
the coaches at each other,
coaches fighting and
coaches meeting with other club officials

are nothing but your fabrication, I can assure you that as I am at the coalface of our club and these comments are nothing but you trying to manufacture something.

Yes Terry, we do live in a democracy, but please differentiate between fact and the fabricated stuff you are trying to create.

Cabra4eva

Juniors
Gents Im back from the big house 4 months hard time for fraud... anyway enough about me although I did find god so terry your comments about inner peace you need to find JC before you get there...

What happened can somebody help me again we fell in a heap!! Please tell me 2009 will be our year?

mastermind

Juniors
Gents Im back from the big house 4 months hard time for fraud... anyway enough about me although I did find god so terry your comments about inner peace you need to find JC before you get there...

What happened can somebody help me again we fell in a heap!! Please tell me 2009 will be our year?

Cabra4eva

Sorry to hear about your dramas but let me fill you in.

Cabra fell in a heap as you put it in the first elimination semi - again AKA 2000-2008 after once again relying on one recruit who was injured. Hopefully next year you will be a lot stonger.

I believe their are two strategies that might help Cabra win a comp

1. Allow Cabra to play at 125 points on the PPIS system when every other club plays at 100 points. A bit like a handicap in horse racing. They can certainly afford it. or

2. Allow yourself to be taken over by Mounties and be called the Mounties Two Blues. Then you might have chance of success. They have a good playing and coaching roster and you guys have good playing facilities. A marriage made in heaven.

Good to see Cabra4eva you have found God. Believe in him and you can't go wrong. Unfortunately for Terry the Parra God, the great one was last seen leaving The Crest, travelling south down the Hume Highway before taking a right at Cabramtta Road. Unfortunately he missed taking a left after the railway line and ended up few kilometres down the road at Mounties.

100yearsRL

Juniors
Gentlemen I must say the forum has certaintly heated up in the last few weeks. Usually the silly season starts when the GF is over. I must say its all entertaining. One can't argue with the success of the Bulls, a tremendous effort no one can dispute. Also no one can deny the great success the Cabra juniors have had in recent years with quiet a few going on to play 1st Grade / NRL. In this time of loss of loyalty and fans being disgruntled, it is great to see people who have passion for their clubs and personel.
Please continue during the off season for we who miss the footy so much, can continued to keep the flame burning for the return of next season.
The long summer of boring cricket is coming be warned. But there is light at the end of the tunnel, season 2009.​

All very hostile and ultra aggressive bro.
You are right about our Juniors, we have a bright future with them.
The attacks on this club are incredible and if people cant accept facts then they just should go elsewhere.

mastermind

Juniors
All very hostile and ultra aggressive bro.
You are right about our Juniors, we have a bright future with them.
The attacks on this club are incredible and if people cant accept facts then they just should go elsewhere.

What are the facts bro.

You want to carry on with your garbage and call it facts. You've had the facts dished out about your club and their history in the Jim Beam Cup and your not happy to hear it.

So lets move on you say

Yeah were moving on bro - to the Jim Beam Cup Grand Final next weekend. And guess what and pass this on to your mates at Cabra - Warren Beaumont's coming with us. Maybe you want to be our mascot for the day.

Last edited:

Footyfan13

Juniors
Terry the Parra God,

It seems your view of democracy is a little one-sided. You didn't seem to have any problem expressing your views on this forum via quite personal attacks, however as soon as someone replies with honest factual information to set the record straight you label it "aggressive". Does a democratic society not protect all those who wish to have their opinion?

You didn't quite answer the question put to you that if Warren Beaumont's behaviour was so bad at the club and he was in fact there "looking for trouble" as opposed to enjoying the company of his mates, was he approached or spoken to by security?

You seem to be very critical of others' "attacks" on the Cabra club, however you conveniently fail to recognise that it was your initial, untrue allegations about the Bulls club, in particular their officials, that prompted the response from myself and others who also couldn't stand to see forum members mislead as to the facts.

Well, as was stated plainly by Mastermind, the Bulls are most certainly moving on and unfortunately we probably won't be able to devote as much time over the coming weeks to correct your false allegations on this forum, as we have a GRAND FINAL to prepare for!!!:p:cool::lol::D YEEEHAAAA

mastermind

Juniors
Terry the Parra God,

It seems your view of democracy is a little one-sided. You didn't seem to have any problem expressing your views on this forum via quite personal attacks, however as soon as someone replies with honest factual information to set the record straight you label it "aggressive". Does a democratic society not protect all those who wish to have their opinion?

You didn't quite answer the question put to you that if Warren Beaumont's behaviour was so bad at the club and he was in fact there "looking for trouble" as opposed to enjoying the company of his mates, was he approached or spoken to by security?

You seem to be very critical of others' "attacks" on the Cabra club, however you conveniently fail to recognise that it was your initial, untrue allegations about the Bulls club, in particular their officials, that prompted the response from myself and others who also couldn't stand to see forum members mislead as to the facts.

Well, as was stated plainly by Mastermind, the Bulls are most certainly moving on and unfortunately we probably won't be able to devote as much time over the coming weeks to correct your false allegations on this forum, as we have a GRAND FINAL to prepare for!!!:p:cool::lol::D YEEEHAAAA

I think he's gone to sleep

Not to sleep, just tired of you guys misquoting me to further batter your opinions down everyone throat and trick people into thinking you are the victims when you are the aggressors.

As I said, I have no problems with the Bulls and wish you all the best.

If you need any help in developing your juniors I am sure we can help.

Footy Tragic

Juniors
Is Saint Beaumont of the Bulls the same coach who during matches last year against your great club offered to take two of your players, namely Wynn and Koroibulileka, behind the sheds for a fist fights in two different matches?
I witness Beaumont at the Agrade grand final on Sunday. He acted like a 5 year old getting his little lap dog to cause trouble with anyone involved in last years Cabra team. If he has no hangover he has massive problems about something.
Is he the same Beaumont talking about running for the Cabra board next year?

Footy Tragic

Juniors
You say Tippett and Tackhi returned to the Bulls because of the great feeling in the club. Why then would Tippett sign with Woy Woy the year they pulled out of the comp only to return to the Bulls? Then after one year shop himself around to Belrose only to settle and at Cabra. And following not being offered a contract at Cabra offer his services to Mounties and Chester Hill only to be knocked back. And then returned to the Bulls.
And Tackhi enjoyed the atmosphere of the Bulls so much he walk out before the comp started

mastermind

Juniors
Not to sleep, just tired of you guys misquoting me to further batter your opinions down everyone throat and trick people into thinking you are the victims when you are the aggressors.

As I said, I have no problems with the Bulls and wish you all the best.

If you need any help in developing your juniors I am sure we can help.

Rise and shine Terry the Parra God

We now want to push our juniors barrow now. Are these the juniors that have have served you so well over the years in the Jim Beam Cup / Metro Cup. Or these the ones that have served Parramatta so well in the last 20 or so years. My most vivid memory of Parramatta is a Cabramatta like choke in the 1998 semi-final. How many Cabra juniors played that day. Ever wondered why Parramatta merged with Wenty and not yourself. If it didn't happen with Wenty, it was going to happen with Mounties.

mastermind

Juniors
You say Tippett and Tackhi returned to the Bulls because of the great feeling in the club. Why then would Tippett sign with Woy Woy the year they pulled out of the comp only to return to the Bulls? Then after one year shop himself around to Belrose only to settle and at Cabra. And following not being offered a contract at Cabra offer his services to Mounties and Chester Hill only to be knocked back. And then returned to the Bulls.
And Tackhi enjoyed the atmosphere of the Bulls so much he walk out before the comp started

Tippet left us for money, (and don't you know all about that). Had nothing to do with anything else. We couldn't compete with the money Woy Woy and yourselves were putting on the table. As a player your only in the game a short time and you need to look after yourself. Your club knows this full well so you prey on this fact when you offer the mega deals to players.

As for Takchi, he did not want to play for work related reasons. He obviously took a massive pay cut to come back to us and could not risk being injured in todays difficult construction industry climate. Why don't you ask him rather than make assumptions.

We offer an opportunity to win premierships and they sign. We sign blokes who want to win a premiership. If they want money we say 'go see Cabra'.

Last edited:

mastermind

Juniors
Is Saint Beaumont of the Bulls the same coach who during matches last year against your great club offered to take two of your players, namely Wynn and Koroibulileka, behind the sheds for a fist fights in two different matches?
I witness Beaumont at the Agrade grand final on Sunday. He acted like a 5 year old getting his little lap dog to cause trouble with anyone involved in last years Cabra team. If he has no hangover he has massive problems about something.
Is he the same Beaumont talking about running for the Cabra board next year?

Footy tragic

With respect to your first comment, Warren and I have a laugh about it all the time. But I can assure you we poached Warren to come to us because we identified him as the only person with passion at your joint.

I can assure you if Warren Beaumont went behind the sheds last year not one of your Cabra mates would have followed him to help him. Its a bit like the way you play footy at Cabra - its called mateship. He's left and you have only gone backwards. Minor Premiers in 2007 - 5th in 2008.

So when he rocks up with a smile from ear to ear at being part of a winning club with a winning culture, which has taken years to develop firstly by Steve Ghosn in the early years and further continued by David Bayssari, you blokes interpret this as a hangover looking for trouble. Very small minded indeed.

We pride ourselves on getting into a scrap on the field its creates a sense of togetherness amongst the players. Your version of togetherness is to sit your blokes in the corporate box feeding them prawns and white wine. It translates into your performances on the field.

Footy Tragic

Juniors
Yeah, we can see how'd he'd fit perfectly into your culture.
As for the corporate box, i can see your jealousy with the fact we get enough supporters to a game to fill it and the stands. Must be uplifting to raise the trophy for 30 odd supporters